Pittze Table in Bethesda - Owner Tiger Mullen Rebrands the Former Haven Pizzeria Napoletana - Closed

It's not going to make it. We went tonight for Happy Hour; it wasn't crowded at all, but it took a good 10 minutes for anybody to notice us.

After that, it was Halley's Bartenders; once every 75 years. I get that Wednesday isn't the most bumping night, but you still have to acknowledge that you have customers.

That's interesting, some young person from my office is leaving for grad school and they were going to do happy hour there. I didn't go. That's the trouble with working in Bethesda, every time there's an office function, the choice leaves a lot to be desired.

Besides, I can't stand the young punks I work with I wasn't feeling well, and so went straight home.

It's not going to make it. We went tonight for Happy Hour; it wasn't crowded at all, but it took a good 10 minutes for anybody to notice us.

After that, it was Halley's Bartenders; once every 75 years. I get that Wednesday isn't the most bumping night, but you still have to acknowledge that you have customers.

It is Pittze Table now, right?

Don't name restaurants with an upside-down letter and expect it to have any effect. Please.

Lipstick on a pig?

Has anyone been here recently?

No, but I am still baffled that they still haven't managed to get a menu up on their website since the rebranding.  It's said that the new menu is coming soon now for months.  Between that, the ridiculous name change, and our last visit earlier this year, I'm remaining skeptical until anyone gives me reason to be otherwise.