I bought the Napolean 665 a few weeks ago and it actually kicks ass on my Weber Summit S670.   Bigger and badder.  I am able to cook at least 2 1/2sheet trays of potatos or vegies while still having tons of space to grill.

Husband got fake-BGE for Father's day (his request).

http://www.amazon.com/Char-Griller-16620-Kamado-Charcoal-Barbecue/dp/B00GJEPTJS

We love it. When I purchased it, it was $50 less than the listed price but I guess Amazon has to pay for PrimeDay somehow.

Anyway, I love home-smoked salmon. Our neighbor has a real BGE and this Akorn makes equally great "fish-meat" as my son calls smoked salmon. Husband has mastered chicken legs too; done them a few different ways but not red-meat.  Neighbor does a great flank steak so I think we should try that next.

It is heavy. Really heavy.  The box sat on our porch for about 3 days before a team moved it into the garage  (okay 2 people; but still).

Don't know the rep of this maker, but anyone looking for a generic BGE style cooker, woot.com has them for the next few days

the weber smokey mountain is a great smoker that can be used as a grill by removing the middle section. beats having 2 things out there.