Wolf Trap Cafe and Catering, Simple American, Deli, and Sandwiches at 442 Maple Ave E. in Vienna - Closed

My wife and daughter are going to see Mamma Mia, July 2nd at Wolf Trap, they are getting catered food from Wolf Trap. Any opinions on wether the grub is any good?

If you are referring to Wolftrap Cafe and Catering, then I can't say much good about the place. I've eaten in the joint once and it was a dump inside with poor quality sandwiches. I know others who love the place and it's their weekly routine visit. I've never had any catered food from them, but I've never been inclined to visit it again after my first visit 5 years ago.

It's still vacant. They seemed to be hit hard when the streets and sidewalks were refurbished, and access to the building was made difficult for quite a while. They didn't seem to rebound after that. They were pretty good as a local diner type food. Not high aspirations, but consistent.

It's still vacant. They seemed to be hit hard when the streets and sidewalks were refurbished, and access to the building was made difficult for quite a while. They didn't seem to rebound after that. They were pretty good as a local diner type food. Not high aspirations, but consistent.

Do you know what the restaurant is now?

Click