Win $40 Dinner at Zentan (maybe even $50)

DonRocks

True Random Number Generator

Min: 1

Max: 4

Result:

Powered by RANDOM.ORG

And the corresponding contestants are:

1) scott johnston

2) pollyg

3) scott johnston

4) pollyg

(sent to Rhone1998 last night at around 6 PM).

So congratulations to Scott! (Send me your email address, please!)

Next up: a $20 gift certificate to Addie's (in the form of an expired Groupon).

I hate for this to go to waste, so why not give it away? Expired Groupons are redeemable at face value, so while this was originally a $40 discount, it's now worth $20. The good news it that there's no expiration date (details about expired Groupons here).

I have Addie's as the #1 restaurant in South Rockville in the Dining Guide. I was last there about 18 months ago, and it was fantastic - our own ChefN8 is still manning the kitchen there.

Same rules as before ... just click here and write, write, write! :)

Let's set an expiration date of ... Monday, November 8th at 5 PM for this contest.

Cheers,

Rocks

PS I assume everyone who has won these before has gotten their coupons and enjoyed them? Can you please write me privately and let me know? Thanks!

Next up: a $20 gift certificate to Addie's (in the form of an expired Groupon).

I hate for this to go to waste, so why not give it away? Expired Groupons are redeemable at face value, so while this was originally a $40 discount, it's now worth $20. The good news it that there's no expiration date (details about expired Groupons here).

I have Addie's as the #1 restaurant in South Rockville in the Dining Guide. I was last there about 18 months ago, and it was fantastic - our own ChefN8 is still manning the kitchen there.

Same rules as before ... just click here and write, write, write! :)

Let's set an expiration date of ... Monday, November 8th at 5 PM for this contest.

Cheers,

Rocks

PS I assume everyone who has won these before has gotten their coupons and enjoyed them? Can you please write me privately and let me know? Thanks!

Except for the fact that Monday is actually the 7th....did you want the expiration to be Monday the 7th or Tuesday the 8th?

Except for the fact that Monday is actually the 7th....did you want the expiration to be Monday the 7th or Tuesday the 8th?

Since there's such a flood of posts in the forum, I'm tempted to say Monday the 7th because I can't handle them all; instead, I'll be magnanimous and say Tuesday the 8th. :P

So, Tuesday the 8th!

I've sent the contestant's name to a trusted Facebook member - can someone please do a random number draw using 1 as the MIN and 1 as the MAX?

I went to random.org and got 0.65. It looks like you will have to split the prize. (Actually, if you put in 1 and 1 on random.org it changes the max to 2 and always defaults to 2 as the result. So, give it to number 2.)

Win a $40 Groupon to Comet Ping Pong!

Enjoy the restaurant about which renowned critic Don Rockwell says:

"Comet Ping Pong should be a destination for anyone who cares about contemporary art. The restaurant itself is a work of art — it could be an exhibit in the Tate Modern — a tongue-in-cheek masterwork, so full of playful references that you might forget how brilliantly executed it is."

Contest expires Thursday, November 17th at 3 PM (Groupon expires November 26th), one entry per post (up to three per person, max), posting guidelines in FAQ, so get moving ... and ...

click me!

Win a $40 Groupon to Comet Ping Pong!

Enjoy the restaurant about which renowned critic Don Rockwell says:

"Comet Ping Pong should be a destination for anyone who cares about contemporary art. The restaurant itself is a work of art — it could be an exhibit in the Tate Modern — a tongue-in-cheek masterwork, so full of playful references that you might forget how brilliantly executed it is."

Contest expires Thursday, November 17th at 3 PM (Groupon expires November 26th), one entry per post (up to three per person, max), posting guidelines in FAQ, so get moving ... and ...

click me!

PS ... ---> XXX <---

PS ... ---> XXX <---

This week's contest: a $40 Capitol Deal coupon to Zentan, expires December 7th. (If you use it Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, it's worth $50). You could be eating FREE SUSHI THIS WEEK!

Since the expiration date is looming, let's make this one expire Wednesday at 5 PM. So ... post away!

(Same rules as usual apply - one entry per post, up to three per person.)

This week's contest: a $40 Capitol Deal coupon to Zentan, expires December 7th. (If you use it Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, it's worth $50). You could be eating FREE SUSHI THIS WEEK!

Since the expiration date is looming, let's make this one expire Wednesday at 5 PM. So ... post away!

(Same rules as usual apply - one entry per post, up to three per person.)

Since nobody posted, I'll give this to anyone who wants it since it expires today (12/6) - it's worth $50 if you use it tonight. First person to PM me this morning with their email address gets it (but remember, you have to go to Zentan TODAY).

(Yes, Tom Caulfield posted, but he's way up in Emmitsburg (Tom, if you want it, let me know and I'll get you something else!) Mike Thimblin posted late, but he gets first dibs, too - Mike, if you want it tonight, it's yours.)

Someone let me know something by this morning if you want to go scarf down $50 worth of free sushi today! Seriously, I don't want it to go to waste, so please write me.

NEXT CONTEST: $40 Living Social coupon to La Canela in Rockville - coupon expires 12/16, so the contest ends THIS FRIDAY 12/9 at 1 PM. You have less than 48 hours to win this!

Post, dammit, and support not only THOSE small businesses, but THIS small business. Yes, I'm a small business whose mission it is to serve small businesses. POST, GOSH DARN IT! It's a great forum. Within the past week I've used Foer's Pharmacy because of Sam Heldman, and Deutsch American because of Rich Boone, and I'm absolutely delighted with both (to the point where I've permanently changed both my pharmacist and auto mechanic). I trusted these recommendations without any question at all, because the posters who can post on this forum have already proven themselves, beyond a shadow of a doubt. The Professionals and Businesses forum is a GREAT forum. So post, dammit!

Since nobody posted, I'll give this to anyone who wants it since it expires today (12/6) - it's worth $50 if you use it tonight. First person to PM me this morning with their email address gets it (but remember, you have to go to Zentan TODAY).

Nobody has written me about the Zentan coupon! It's $50 worth of food, free! But it expires today. Whoever sends me the first PM saying they want it, and they'll use it (and preferably write about the circus that's sure to be there), gets it. PM me!

(Yes, Tom Caulfield posted, but he's way up in Emmitsburg (Tom, if you want it, let me know and I'll get you something else!) Mike Thimblin posted late, but he gets first dibs, too - Mike, if you want it tonight, it's yours.)

Someone let me know something by this morning if you want to go scarf down $50 worth of free sushi today! Seriously, I don't want it to go to waste, so please write me.

NEXT CONTEST: $40 Living Social coupon to La Canela in Rockville - coupon expires 12/16, so the contest ends THIS FRIDAY 12/9 at 1 PM. You have less than 48 hours to win this!

Post, dammit, and support not only THOSE small businesses, but THIS small business. Yes, I'm a small business whose mission it is to serve small businesses. POST, GOSH DARN IT! It's a great forum. Within the past week I've used Foer's Pharmacy because of Sam Heldman, and Deutsch American because of Rich Boone, and I'm absolutely delighted with both (to the point where I've permanently changed both my pharmacist and auto mechanic). I trusted these recommendations without any question at all, because the posters who can post on this forum have already proven themselves, beyond a shadow of a doubt. The Professionals and Businesses forum is a GREAT forum. So post, dammit!

Okay, we have entrants for the La Canela coupon (two I haven't indexed yet, but will). So, will someone generate a random number using 1 as the MIN and 3 as the MAX? I'll base the corresponding list on alphabetized real last name.

Okay, we have entrants for the La Canela coupon (two I haven't indexed yet, but will). So, will someone generate a random number using 1 as the MIN and 3 as the MAX? I'll base the corresponding list on alphabetized real last name.

Per Random.org: 3