squidsdc

BTS (Burger Tap & Shake), Upscale Hamburgers in Foggy Bottom - Tenleytown Branch Has Closed

Whatever it was, they weren't closed for long.  On June 2 at 5:08 pm, they tweeted that due to unforeseen circumstances, they had to cancel an event that night.  On June 3 at 6:01 pm, they tweeted that they were open.

Now with a location in Tenleytown:  corner of Wisconsin and Albermarle, across from the Metro station (formerly that bad Asian fusion hot pot place).  I'm sure it will do very well on this corner. 

Now with a location in Tenleytown:  corner of Wisconsin and Albermarle, across from the Metro station (formerly that bad Asian fusion hot pot place).  I'm sure it will do very well on this corner. 

Passion Food has closed some places and expanded others.  I guess BTS works for them.  I've been twice.  Didn't think much of the burgers, but I guess that opinion is in the minority.

We went last night around 8:45 and the place was pretty busy. By far the best burger in the area and will likely put pressure on Z Burger's business. We though the Six Buck Chuck was tasty and properly cooked albeit messy. The fries were good- came out hot and crispy.  I think they'll do well at this perpetually cursed location - and if they can't no one can.

On 7/30/2015 at 10:08 AM, Tweaked said:

And . . . closed.  Sign says to visit them in Foggy Bottom, their only location now.

• Thanks 1