Clawes Carpets, Fairfax and Clifton (HC)

jparrott

We just finished getting our carpet replaced by Clawes (~1900 sq ft). My parents had recommended them, and the entire process was professional and easy. They showed us all the schematics from their measurements, and were very clever in maximizing usage of rolls. They brought a team of 3 yesterday morning, and despite losing one to injury, moved all the furniture, ripped out, installed, and moved the furniture again, well within a day's work. Their pricing for equivalent-quality carpet was $4-$6/yd lower than other providers we priced, and we can have no complaints about the service. The showroom on Braddock Rd in Fairfax is staffed by Clawes family members, and the sales staff were friendly, not pushy, and answered all of our technical questions.

Website here.

Jake Parrott

I too had a great experience with Clawes for hardwood flooring installation. Service at the store was excellent as they spent time with us to go over the various types of flooring and discuss the cost versus value of each. We scheduled an estimate and were happy with the costs for the product that we were interested in having installed. The install team arrived promptly on the scheduled date and was considerate and careful with the items in my house. They did an excellent job with the flooring and with cleaning up the driveway and yard area where they setup their saws. Overall an excellent job and I would recommend them without question.

Mike Thimblin