Funeral Reception Site in Fairfax

B.A.R.

A friends father passed away on Christmas and I need to find a site to hold a post-funeral reception, Friday, December 30th.

I would need space for 60-80 people, mid-afternoon (time TBD, guesstimate between 2-4). Proximity to Fairfax Memorial Gardens (9900 Braddock Road) needed.

Ideally, we are looking for a space that can provide food, so church halls, etc are kind of out as we don't want to deal with an outside caterer. But since beggars can't be choosers, any facility you know of will be helpful.

Thanks,

Brian

A friends father passed away on Christmas and I need to find a site to hold a post-funeral reception, Friday, December 30th.

I would need space for 60-80 people, mid-afternoon (time TBD, guesstimate between 2-4). Proximity to Fairfax Memorial Gardens (9900 Braddock Road) needed.

Ideally, we are looking for a space that can provide food, so church halls, etc are kind of out as we don't want to deal with an outside caterer. But since beggars can't be choosers, any facility you know of will be helpful.

Thanks,

Brian

I'm very sorry. I would call Angie's first, then Outback Steak House second - there's nothing else on Braddock Road, but Burke Station Road (which borders the cemetary) runs to Little River Turnpike. Near there, you have Piero's, China Star, FirstWatch, Coyote Grill, and Blue Ocean - Piero's would be your best bet there. Then, there are the places on Route 123 - Villa Mozart may be the the most appropriate of that bunch. My recommendations would be 1. Angie's 2. Piero's

In terms of size, and certainly not quality, I would have suggested Brion's Grille (University Mall) or Old Country Buffet (Fair City Mall).

Probably first I would ask the funeral home. They've been here forever. No reason to reinvent the wheel.