dr.com Fuel Pizza Private Media Party - Event Has Been Filled

DonRocks

This is a CLOSED event, and I'm looking for two people (plus one guest each) to represent donrockwell.com at a media-only party for Fuel Pizza, 1606 K Street NW.

The event is on Thursday, February 16th from 6-8 PM:

"From the Old Bay Crab Pizza to the “^*!#” Wings to the Cherry Pie Pizza, we’ll have the ENTIRE menu out for the tasting, Margaritas, Frozen Spiked Lemonade and Libations flowing and a kids table of our “Pizza Dough Playdoh” out."

There will be no charge for the event, but since it is closed to the public, I must RSVP. Please PM me if you are interested (you can bring one guest each, and if you really want to bring two or three (maybe your children?), then I can ask to see if it's okay - no promises, but it should be fine).

You can eat and drink until you get your fill, and you're not obligated to write anything (but it's always appreciated by the restaurants when you do - at least something.

As an example of how to really do this well, look at this wonderful post by Pat about Masa 14's media dinner. Certainly for a pizza party that's probably going to be mobbed, nobody expects this level of craftsmanship, but notice that she disclosed twice in her post that the event was gratis. It's important to do this, and her post should be used as a model of openness and professionalism for everyone in the media attending these events.

Anyway, please feel free to PM me, and I'll close this off when two people reply. Also, I'd like to limit this invitation to established members here who have posted numerous times in the past (it's my way of saying "thank you.")

Cheers,

Rocks

REPEAT: THIS IS A CLOSED EVENT, AND I MUST RSVP WITH YOUR NAMES - THERE IS SCREENING AT THE DOOR, AND YOU HAVE TO BE ON THE GUEST LIST.