Sunday Brunch near BWI

DanielK

Meeting an out-of-town friend on Sunday morning. He has a flight out of BWI at 2, so need a place where we can sit and chat for a couple of hours at 10am without being chased out the door.

Any cuisine or price range is fine, but he's also a food enthusiast, so I'd like to go somewhere that we're not bitching about the food the whole time.

well, you know, I'm planning on spending a chunk of my saturday afternoon at the BWI Chili's

(At a pre-wedding, hotel room not available until 3pm, Champions League Final on TV...I mean who plans their wedding for the same day as the Champions League final???)

well, you know, I'm planning on spending a chunk of my saturday afternoon at the BWI Chili's

(At a pre-wedding, hotel room not available until 3pm, Champions League Final on TV...I mean who plans their wedding for the same day as the Champions League final???)

My kid has a GAME at 3p. Who schedules a youth league game opposite the Champions League Final?!?

I remember when I was searching for restaurants in Bmore I read about the Elkridge Furnace Inn. Can't for the life of me remember where I read about it, but it was a favorable comment/review. I know I had searched HowChow blog (link is to restaurants in Elkridge) and Baltimore Magazine's Best Restaurants as well as Chowhound, but don't see much on it now. Elkridge and Ellicott City are a bit closer to BWI so you may want to focus your search there. And what about Grace's Garden in Odenten--are they open early enough? (sorry, closed on Sunday)