Tandoor, Indian on N. Glebe Road and N. Pershing Drive - Northern Indian in North Arlington

Has anyone been to this restaurant? I tried some of their food at the Taste of Arlington on Sunday and thought it was just excellent. I had samosas, some other fritter that I think had spinach in it, some chickpea curry with almonds, and biryani. They seemed to be only serving vegetarian fare, and if I wanted to become a vegetarian, it would be easy if I could eat their food.

Has anyone been to the restaurant itself? I think I may want to try it soon. So delicious.

Has anyone been to this restaurant? I tried some of their food at the Taste of Arlington on Sunday and thought it was just excellent. I had samosas, some other fritter that I think had spinach in it, some chickpea curry with almonds, and biryani. They seemed to be only serving vegetarian fare, and if I wanted to become a vegetarian, it would be easy if I could eat their food.

Has anyone been to the restaurant itself? I think I may want to try it soon. So delicious.

From what I can glean from Google, it's very northern, with meat/fish-based dishes co-mingled with vegetarian plates. There's certainly nothing wrong with this, or course, but nothing stands out (yet) as being distinctive. I'd love someone to point out where I'm wrong, and I'll be all over it in order to highlight my error.

Cheers,

Rocks