Applying for a Grant - Anyone Here Have Expertise?

DonRocks

dr.com could sure use the funding to keep chugging away. We're a small business that helps other small businesses - I think we'd be a perfect candidate (if I do say so myself!)

https://www.missionsmallbusiness.com/pages/program-rules

---

On the same subject, I would *love* a marketing major to take this website on as their senior project. There's nothing to pay anyone with (yet), but all I need is one full-time, hell, even half-time body with warm blood pumping through its veins, and that's why a hungry young marketing major would be perfect (I'm hoping this can be something where they'd receive college credits).

---

And yes, I'm just about ready to move forward with this business card idea. I got seriously sidetracked with a personal issue, as those who know me are aware of, but I think I'm just about ready to try and move forward.

Don, I took a quick look at the guidelines and I wonder if the fact that there is a wine, beer and cocktail forum would fall under "encourages the use of alcohol" as forbidden.

I've been out of the grants game for a while now but it would be worth getting clarification before putting any energy in to it.

Don, I took a quick look at the guidelines and I wonder if the fact that there is a wine, beer and cocktail forum would fall under "encourages the use of alcohol" as forbidden.

I've been out of the grants game for a while now but it would be worth getting clarification before putting any energy in to it.

Hmm, and I can't quite figure out what they mean by "posting prohibited content." It would be a shame if essentially the entire restaurant industry was excluded because of this.