Lunch Deals in DC

hillvalley

I don't get a lunch hour to go out to lunch with my job so when I have a work day off I like to take advantage of lunch time deals.

My two main stays are LIckety Split at Restaurant Eve and the lunch menu, especially when they have ramen, at Sushi Taro.

There has to be more to add to this list. What are they?

I don't get a lunch hour to go out to lunch with my job so when I have a work day off I like to take advantage of lunch time deals.

My two main stays are LIckety Split at Restaurant Eve and the lunch menu, especially when they have ramen, at Sushi Taro.

There has to be more to add to this list. What are they?

hillvalley raises a good point: Google "lunch deals dc" and not much of value comes up. If people start replying, I'll maintain a list of links in hillvalley's post so people can refer to it quickly and easily, and so it will come up first on Google.

Even I couldn't rattle off 5 no-brainer lunch deals downtown (with prices attached). I'll use this list myself.

Please write about one restaurant deal per post so I can link to it unambiguously. Write as much supporting text as you want, and your post will always be one click from the index. It's important to include prices.

As I type, I'm thinking this could be a useful Dining Guide thread. I'll figure out how to best organize this when people start chiming in - let's make this the Wikipedia of DC Lunch Deals. It will be helpful to a lot of people.

Restaurateurs: you are absolutely encouraged to chime in!