Caja China Rental or Cuban Pig Roast Catering

Tweaked

Pig I can get...just having trouble finding the Caja China to rent. Although getting a pig shipped would be funny!

The fall back might be Cuban Corner in Rockville...it appears they will roast up a 25-35lbs pound pig.

Probably. I'm helping out some friends who are getting married in DC at the end of the summer but are currently stationed in Baghdad. The groom's Miami uncle is the one who does the pig roasting in the family and apprently he is all about the Caja. My gringo arse is just following directions!

Pig I can get...just having trouble finding the Caja China to rent.

Ask around at the picnic? I know there are members possessing such a vessel, though it might not be exactly what you are seeking..

Hey Edan and Jason, thanks for your offers. Like I posted upthread, I trying to help coordinate with the groom who is in Baghdad and he is trying to coordinate with an uncle in Miami, so several moving parts and we are trying to figure out if we can pull it off. Just an FYI, this will be for Labor day weekend, so I understand if your Cajas might be needed that weekend!

I will be in contact once I have further info from the groom and/or uncle.

Thanks!