of Love and Regret, Brewer's Hill - a Collaboration between Jack's Bistro and Stillwater Ales

The collaboration between Stillwater Ale's Brian Strumke and Jack Bistro's Ted Stelzenmuller is opening today right across from the Natty Boh Tower in Canton.

http://ofloveandregret.com/

Hours:

(M-F) Drinks 11 am-close | Kitchen 11 am-10 pm

(Sat-Sun) Drinks 5 pm-close | Kitchen 5 pm-10 pm

They have twenty taps and the current beer listcontains 13 Stillwater beers, among others.

A short blurb in the Baltimore Sun

Some pictures and a very brief write-up from what appears to be a soft opening

I've been keeping an eye on this place and am excited to see what the combination has to offer, I hope to swing by within the next couple weeks (although knowing me, it'll take at least five months)

Well, I just went for lunch, and it was pretty good. Had a nice glass of the Stillwater table beer, and talked with the bartender who was enthusiastic. I looked at the beer cocktails which look pretty great.

Started with crispy pig ears with poached egg- good and fresh flavors. Then I had a burger which I think was mostly tenderloin that came with a beer cheese sauce and steak sauce.

For dessert, had a praline ice cream on a poached pear.

I'm looking forward to returning to try their dinner menu soon.

And I think I will just call it OLAR from now on- still think the name's corny.

I actually love the name of this place. I went to Of Love & Regret for brunch over the weekend and while the outside looks like any corner bar in Baltimore, the inside gives of a great atmosphere with the eclectic art and woody tones. Like the poster above me, I'm looking forward to going back for their more adventurous dinner menu. For brunch, I had a nice, elevated french dip sandwich which came with steak fries. For dessert, I had a brandy & honey poached pear. Nice, smooth flavors and the crumbled toffee on top was something new to me. I tried their Stillwater As Follows, a hoppy little malt and the Stillwater Stateside Saison, a smooth, deeper and heavier almost amber malt. The place isn't like any other place I visited when I was cutting my teeth in Baltimore so I hope that it sticks.

Checked this place out on a mini-bar tour of Canton/Upper Fells. Delicious "Debutante" Stillwater Saison for $5. Delicious smoked mussel bruschetta for $5. Rare Alvinne "Undressed" Oud Bruin/Flemish Sour for the lady, $10. Great decor, great employees. Kinda like Granville Moore's but everybody actually cares about what they're doing?