Happy 2006!

Monica Bhide

In the FAQ (or pseudo-FAQ) here I mentioned that "each and every individual here is more important to me than the site itself," and I want to reiterate that I mean that, from the bottom of my heart.

And I'm telling you that if you guys needed anything, really needed something from me, I'd be there, on the side of the beltway at 2 AM, scraping you out of your broken-down car, and helping you get a sick family member into medical care.  I mean that.  I love you guys, each-and-every-one of you.  And I'm here for you if you really need me.

Rocks

So should we carry our laptops and PM you to be rescued off the side of the road? You know, no matter how tough and otherwise you try to come across at times, you really are a sweet puss in a bizarre kind of way. :)

In the FAQ (or pseudo-FAQ) here I mentioned that "each and every individual here is more important to me than the site itself," and I want to reiterate that I mean that, from the bottom of my heart.

And I'm telling you that if you guys needed anything, really needed something from me, I'd be there, on the side of the beltway at 2 AM, scraping you out of your broken-down car, and helping you get a sick family member into medical care.  I mean that.  I love you guys, each-and-every-one of you.  And I'm here for you if you really need me.

Rocks

Don - you've made 2005 a better year for many of us. Thanks for providing and overseeing our little playhouse.