Bangkok Blues, in the old Bangkok-Vientiane Space on Route 7 in Falls Church - Closed

You're right - Bangkok Blues closed. When did this happen? I haven't been there in over a year, but I've been going there since the mid 1990s (back when it was Bangkok-Vientiane), and this is the first I've heard of it. This saddens me, believe it or not - I hope it's replaced by another decent restaurant.

It's actually still empty. That area is getting a bit harder to re-lease, I think. Hopefully, the new construction of the plaza that burnt down a year ago will help encourage more small businesses or mom-n-pop restaurants. Bangkok Blues closed nearly a year ago. (FCNP)

It's actually still empty. That area is getting a bit harder to re-lease, I think. Hopefully, the new construction of the plaza that burnt down a year ago will help encourage more small businesses or mom-n-pop restaurants. Bangkok Blues closed nearly a year ago. (FCNP)

Wow, that article came out last July 26th, and I now know for a fact that I was there last July 17th. Depending on what they mean by "last Sunday," I might have been there on closing night and not known it!