Cock & Bowl, Belgian Bistro in Downtown Occoquan - In the Old Bistrot Belgigue Gourmande Space

Mrs DrXmus and I went to the Cock and Bowl for the first time at the end of the summer. I had a Croque Monsieur and my wife has some sort of veggie version (is that a Madame?). Both were very good, incredibly rich and neither of us could finish the sandwiches. We did a number on the fries, which were excellent. They had a great Belgian beer selection although my first two choices couldn't be found by our waiter. Service was mostly adequate. There was one server but there aren't many tables and there was only one other couple eating. It to a while to get the check when we were done then it took forever to see him again for him to take my credit card. When we left, we saw him and the cook smoking at the back door like their day was fine at 12:30p. 

10 hours ago, DrXmus said:

Mrs DrXmus and I went to the Cock and Bowl for the first time at the end of the summer. I had a Croque Monsieur and my wife has some sort of veggie version (is that a Madame?). Both were very good, incredibly rich and neither of us could finish the sandwiches. We did a number on the fries, which were excellent.

That's why you couldn't finish the sandwich. :)

• Haha 1