Where Did I Dine? A Photograph-Based Guessing Game

10 hours ago, Kibbee Nayee said:

Looks delicious. Brasserie Beck?

7 hours ago, naxos said:

Et Voila! ?

5 hours ago, JimCo said:

Brabo?

My apologies - I didn’t realize this had gone into a new page!

Naxos got it - Et Voila! It was.

Everything was clean and everything was at least good. The only thing I’d have done differently was integrate the beet salad more (the grapefruit was on the side per our request), and maybe rethink the mayonnaise (?) in the Steak Tartare (if it wasn’t mayonnaise I have no idea what it was, but it did save me from needing any with my own excellent frites). Those mussels were in a cream of leak / potato sauce that was reportedly delicious.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, DonRocks said:

My apologies - I didn’t realize this had gone into a new page!

Naxos got it - Et Voila! It was.

Everything was clean and everything was at least good. The only thing I’d have done differently was integrate the beet salad more (the grapefruit was on the side per our request), and maybe rethink the mayonnaise (?) in the Steak Tartare (if it wasn’t mayonnaise I have no idea what it was, but it did save me from needing any with my own excellent frites). Those mussels were in a cream of leak / potato sauce that was reportedly delicious.

I'm planning to have the same sequence of dishes at Bisto L'Hermitage in Occoquan in the near future. We'll compare notes.