porcupine

Where Did I Dine? A Photograph-Based Guessing Game

34 minutes ago, MichaelBDC said:

I'm guessing Stellina Pizzeria.  The crust in the top right of the pic looks like their crust and the dots on the paper under the crust looks like the dots in their logo.

It must be.

11 hours ago, DonRocks said:

Is that Neapolitan Pizza on the right, or something else? Either way, this looks like a place with good dough-based products (the sandwich bread looks like Focaccia). The sandwich looks like it's a little too sauced - I thought it was vegetable-based on first glance, but that thing on the right of it looks oddly like a seared scallop, or even a fatty piece of pork.

Yes, Neapolitan pizza, and pretty much every observation you made is spot on except the seared scallops part. This is a panini with homemade porchetta and seared mushrooms, with salsa verde. A decent sandwich but oily…the salsa verde didn’t quite provide enough sharpness to cut through all the fat. 

4 hours ago, MichaelBDC said:

I'm guessing Stellina Pizzeria.  The crust in the top right of the pic looks like their crust and the dots on the paper under the crust looks like the dots in their logo.

You got it!

11 hours ago, Rhone1998 said:

Yes, Neapolitan pizza, and pretty much every observation you made is spot on except the seared scallops part. This is a panini with homemade porchetta and seared mushrooms, with salsa verde. A decent sandwich but oily…the salsa verde didn’t quite provide enough sharpness to cut through all the fat. 

So that was just another seared mushroom, eh; or was that a stray piece of porchetta? And that vertically fibrous, 1/2-cm-thick, gray thing on the bottom-left, immediately on top of the bread, is a piece of porchetta?

Screenshot 2019-04-15 at 01.42.55.png

What are your impressions overall? (I may move your reply to the Stellina Pizzeria thread - thanks for posting this interesting puzzle.)

---

Stellina Pizzeria (Rhone1998)