Taste 20 wines for $20 at Redwood, Tuesday, March 12th, 6-9 PM To Celebrate Antonio Burrell's New Bar Menu

Colin Brennan

Redwood is pleased to announce an exclusive, ticketed event in its bar and lounge on Tuesday, March 12 from 6:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. Twenty wines will be available to sample from wineries such as Tangent, Indaba, Suavia, Terredora di Paolo, Familia Zuccardi and more. This event is in celebration of Chef Antonio Burrell’s new bar menu and Redwood’s newest promotions—half-price wines by the glass on Sundays and Mondays, a new and improved happy hour Monday through Saturday from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., and live music by Taylor Carson every Tuesday evening.

Your $20 ticket gives you access to the wine tasting, a preview of our new bar menu, and half-price on all wines available by the glass for that evening. The new bar menu includes small plate comfort foods like pimento cheese & Surryano ham biscuits, hush puppies, North Carolina style BBQ wings, garlic fried pickles, and more. Award-winning artist Taylor Carson will be preforming live in the bar and lounge area to set the mood for a fun-filled evening.

I'm posting this here first so dr.com members can get tickets before we open it up to public. Click the link below to buy tickets. If you have questions, post them in the thread or pm me. If you're at the party, please ask for me or look for the really tall guy with shaggy hair :D

http://20for20redwood.eventbrite.com

Colin

• Like 1

Does "access to" the wine tasting just mean entry to the building? The mention of "half-price on all wines" implies that the wines at the tasting aren't actually part of the ticket price. Is that the case?

Ditto for the preview of the bar menu, actually--are the small plates part of the $20?

Does "access to" the wine tasting just mean entry to the building? The mention of "half-price on all wines" implies that the wines at the tasting aren't actually part of the ticket price. Is that the case?

Ditto for the preview of the bar menu, actually--are the small plates part of the $20?

The wine tasting is part of the ticket! 20 different wines will be available for you to sample. If you want a full glass, we will offer every wine on our by the glass list (over 15) at half price.

The food is included in the ticket! Some dishes will be passed, others available at stations in the bar & lounge.

It really is a great deal!

Hope this helps

This event was a lot of fun for 20 bucks. The wings were the runaway winner among our group, a very crisp spicy bbq. I am a sucker for a deviled egg and I didn't catch what the sauce on top was, maybe cilantro or chimichurri, but they were fantastic also.

This event was a lot of fun for 20 bucks. The wings were the runaway winner among our group, a very crisp spicy bbq. I am a sucker for a deviled egg and I didn't catch what the sauce on top was, maybe cilantro or chimichurri, but they were fantastic also.

I'm curious. Do you know the "green sauce" that 2Amys uses with their deviled eggs? That's more a chimichurri than heavy on cilantro. How similar or dissimilar was this to that?