Breakfast in Rosslyn or Georgetown

Kibbee Nayee

Between Rosslyn and Georgetown, your best bet is to hang a fishing line from the Key Bridge.

Including both, you're correct about the high-end hotels for a business breakfast. Le Méridien has Amuse, and Four Seasons has Seasons (yes, it's still open for breakfast).

Both of these are probably nothing more than makeshift operations tailored to hotel guests, but they'll have all the fixin's, a good atmosphere, and a quiet place to enjoy a cup of coffee and an omelette. I would call first to check on pricing.

Obviously you can Google "Georgetown Hotels" and "Rosslyn Hotels" as well. La Madeleine (which, to many people's horror, provided the Latham with some of their room service), iswas :mellow: at 30th and M Street. Kafe Leopold, in Cady's Alley, opens at 8 AM.

• Like 1

having had less than formal breakfast meetings in the area I agree w/ goodeats above that Bayou Bakery is a nice choice with yummy alternatives and reasonably private and roomy booths for meetings. I like Corner Bakery in Courthouse also (good booths and wifi). But in general for something more formal, accommodating and professionally business I'd suggest the hotels. Plus the hotels provide waiter service, in general: Bayou Bakery is self serve off the counter and at Corner Bakery you order at the register and a staffer delivers the meal(s)