Dinner in Tysons Corner on Sunday

DanielK

Going to see a friend in Blythe Spirit at the First Stage Theatre in Tysons. Basically just south of the Toll Rd at the Spring Hill Rd exit.

The show is at 7p on Sunday, so I need to do something reasonably quick and on the early side - figure dinner at 5 or 5:30. Da Domenico and Nostos are closed on Sundays. Shamshiry and Woo Lae Oak are also right there, but neither seems to be getting rave reviews these days.

Other ideas? Should I just allow a few extra minutes and go to Amoo's? (I figure it's a 15 minute drive)

Going to see a friend in Blythe Spirit at the First Stage Theatre in Tysons. Basically just south of the Toll Rd at the Spring Hill Rd exit.

The show is at 7p on Sunday, so I need to do something reasonably quick and on the early side - figure dinner at 5 or 5:30. Da Domenico and Nostos are closed on Sundays. Shamshiry and Woo Lae Oak are also right there, but neither seems to be getting rave reviews these days.

Other ideas? Should I just allow a few extra minutes and go to Amoo's? (I figure it's a 15 minute drive)

I like Woo Lae Oak. It's expensive and traditional, but does right by me. You won't hate yourself for going to Amoo's, that's for sure - call ahead and have the food ready when you're there so you don't feel as rushed. In general, I like the sweet-savory dishes at Amoo's less than the savory-savory ones, but that's personal preference.