Dinner - The Polyphonic Food Blog

JPW

Salad (green leaf lettuce, Campari tomatoes, radishes, cucumbers, marcona almonds; ranch)
Air Fryer buttermilk fried chicken (leg quarters)
Za’atar roasted cauliflower
Leftover pilaf

I marinated the chicken in buttermilk for several hours/all afternoon and then drained it and rolled in seasoned bread crumbs before putting the pieces into the air fryer. Came out great.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Pat said:

Air Fryer buttermilk fried chicken (leg quarters)
I marinated the chicken in buttermilk for several hours/all afternoon and then drained it and rolled in seasoned bread crumbs before putting the pieces into the air fryer. Came out great.

The whole dinner sounds good, but every time I read something like this, I wonder if we should have an air fryer.

Tonight was freezer enchiladas (Yep, still using down the freezer food). Pork, with beans, cheese, and tomatillo sauce. I need a new technique - lately the enchiladas have taken to cracking badly in the freezer.  Also, salad. And chocoflan!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, saf said:

The whole dinner sounds good, but every time I read something like this, I wonder if we should have an air fryer.

It works very well for something like the chicken and for french fries. It circulates the heat really well for those types of food. The size is the real limitation. Four legs required two batches, so I had to keep the first ones warm while going through the cooking cycle (which was about 28 minutes) for the second batch. Making fries, it's perfect for one sliced medium-to-large russet. That makes enough fries for exactly two people--exactly--and leads to a disappointed husband, when he asks mid-meal if there are more, being told I can cut up another potato and make another batch. Never mind...

We had leftovers, mostly beige, last night after a long day at the Nats' doubleheader. (Yay, baseball! In person. Boo, people who refused to keep masks on and gave ushers a hard time...The games were pretty good, despite the Nats ultimately losing both.)
Sourdough bread and butter
Leftover turkey meatloaf
Leftover mashed potato casserole
Leftover za’atar cauliflower
Leftover green beans with creme friache and almonds

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Pat said:

a long day at the Nats' doubleheader. (Yay, baseball! In person. Boo, people who refused to keep masks on and gave ushers a hard time...The games were pretty good, despite the Nats ultimately losing both.)

I am so jealous.

Re: the baseball: I was in the last group that had access to get tickets and my assigned time window coincided with my second vaccine shot. That was a logistical challenge😑. It was an embarrassment of riches to be sure, but I was amazed I was able to get any tickets at all.

Tonight was also mostly leftovers but a couple new items from a Trader Joe's run today. First time I've set foot in a grocery store since my last TJ's trip in late October. Time is moving so quickly and so slowly at the same time it's dizzying.

Whole wheat pita and Cava hummus
Salad (romaine, cucumber, radishes, bacon, blue or cheddar cheese; ranch)
Leftover kielbasa
Leftover lamb sirloin
Buttered green peas with dill
Leftover mashed potato casserole with dill

• Like 2

Salad (romaine, cucumber, radishes, smoked chicken breast, bacon, blue or swiss cheese; ranch)
Whole wheat pita and Cava hummus
Leftover cream of root vegetable soup
Leftover lamb
Brown rice with sautéed yellow squash, scallions, and cremini mushrooms and leftover green peas with dill

I cooked the rice in the InstantPot, toasting it on saute first, then adding chicken broth and turning on the pressure cooker. I mixed in all of the precooked vegetables after the pressure had released and let it sit on warm for a few minutes before serving.

• Like 2

Nice weather, and it's Sunday. So, grill night! He started a little early today, in case of storms. But we have finished eating, and the storms are just arriving, so it wasn't as close as he was afraid of. Pork chops, rubbed with a spice mix. Ramps! Mushrooms. Brussels sprouts. (Note: DO NOT blanch these before grilling no matter what the recipe says. They were inedible.) And corn pudding (I made a MUCH smaller batch than the recipe expects.)

Later, apple pie and creme fraiche ice cream. (Bi-Rite creamery recipe.)

• Like 2

Lobster ravioli with broccoli rabe, mushrooms, and tomato sauce; grated Parmesan [appetizer]
Leftover lamb sirloin, sliced
Mashed roasted sweet potatoes; butter, maple syrup, nutmeg, s+p
Roasted cremini mushrooms with Northwoods seasoning

I premade the sweet potatoes and mushrooms yesterday. They were very nice with the lamb. The pasta appetizer I made while watching the Nats lose.  The lobster ravioli (from Costco) should have had a more delicate sauce but I had stuff to use. I only used a small amount of the various components (pasta sauce was made separately). Not sure what I will do with those in the future. It matched up okay, so I might just make more of the same.

• Like 1

I’m a little behind on reporting. Last week I brought down different kinds of sausages to grill with the neighbors and so this past week I used the leftovers. Leftover grilled bratwurst went into a pot of lentils with lots of onion, garlic, smoked paprika, thyme and Rosemary. 

Leftover grilled Italian sausage became a pasta sauce with the addition of leftover grilled peppers and onions. I put raw onion, garlic, and anchovy into the food processor to make a paste, and then cooked down the resulting paste a little bit before adding the leftover peppers and onions. The tomato component was plain organic marinara from Trader Joe’s, which is a very fine product without very much salt or sugar. I simmered that for a while with a bit of white wine, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes. Then I put in the sliced sausages. I served that over ditalini (what i had!) with lots of Parmesan. 

Both dishes made lots of leftovers which are now packaged in the freezer. 

• Like 3

On 4/12/2021 at 8:07 AM, dcandohio said:

plain organic marinara from Trader Joe’s, which is a very fine product without very much salt or sugar.

I like their marinara too. And the jar isn't really big, so I don't have to figure out what to do with the rest if I open it and am not making a huge amount of something. Both of those sausage meals sound delicious.

Last night I made a meal from The Post, meat-veg-starch, basically, so a complete meal in one tripartite recipe. It's described as "pernil-style pork tenderloin," with mojo potatoes and coconut spinach. I marinated the pork very early in the morning, so it soaked up lime and spices all day.

The recipe is supposed to serve 2 - 3, but if we hadn't had a couple of other small things with it, we would have finished it all, and we don't have the most enormous appetites these days. I'll totally make the meal again but have to remember it won't produce much in the way of leftovers. I had a 6 oz. bag of baby spinach instead of the 5 oz. called for, used all of it, and it made two very small portions.

The aforementioned other small things were a couple fried banana peppers and a carrot muffin from Souk that we split.

Tonight will be all leftovers:
Whole wheat pita bread
Leftover air fryer chicken legs
Leftover brown rice, peas, and squash
Leftover Punjabi turnips
Leftover maple sweet potatoes

• Like 2

I love ramps. Tonight was Lemon Ramp Risotto. I do not make risotto. The boy does. That's one of the things he likes a lot, and really enjoys making. Also, salad. That, I made. I also made myself a new salad dressing. It's just a basic vinaigrette, but it has olive oil that my Moroccan brother in law gave me. Man, this dressing tastes like olives. Later, pie and ice cream.

I will also note, when there are ramps in the compost, the compost bin MUST stay outside.

• Like 2

Garlic bread English muffins with Parmesan
Salad (chopped romaine, baby arugula, Campari tomatoes, red radishes + watermelon radish, cucumber, bacon, hard-boiled eggs, Marcona almonds, Craisins; soy - tomato vinaigrette)
Leftover ravioli + tomato sauce + roasted cremini mushrooms +  grated Parmesan
Leftover broccoli rabe

I made little round garlic - cheese breads with English muffin halves, butter, roasted garlic, Parmesan and parsley. Heated them in the oven, then toasted quickly under the broiler. I'm running kind of low on garlic. This is the second whole bulb I've committed to roasting in the past few days. Can't run out of garlic!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, curls said:

Where did you find ramps?

Silver Spring farm market (Spring Valley Farm). We always have to make an expedition there when it is ramp season. They said they would have them this Saturday too, but would almost certainly be done after that.

I wish someone with ramps came to the Columbia Heights or Mt Pleasant farm markets!

18 hours ago, Pat said:

Garlic bread English muffins with Parmesan

I made little round garlic - cheese breads with English muffin halves, butter, roasted garlic, Parmesan and parsley. Heated them in the oven, then toasted quickly under the broiler. I'm running kind of low on garlic. This is the second whole bulb I've committed to roasting in the past few days. Can't run out of garlic!

Those are a few of my favorite things.... English muffins and garlic bread! I will now have to get a pack of English muffins for the freezer just for that, because I had never thought of it before.

There used to be a place, I forget its name, that had a burger on an English muffin. Was it the place in Georgetown, under the freeway, or the place in Olde Towne Alexandriae, down by the river? I forget. In any case, the food was just OK in general, but I did love that burger.

Never ever run out of garlic. How could you eat?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Last night I made a pizza using TJ's dough. Toppings: Italian sausage, pepperoni, banana peppers, roasted mushrooms; mozzarella, Parmesan. Served with salad.

Tonight I baked some flounder fillets I found in the freezer. I soaked them in some milk that was just about to go over to the other side and then dredged them in homemade bread crumbs I also pulled out of the freezer, mixed with chopped fresh dill and garlic salt. The crumbs didn't stick too well, so I just patted them on top to cover everything. I dotted the whole pan full of fish with butter and poured some of the soaking milk around the edges of the pan. Baked at 350F for about 25 minutes, and then ran under the broiler for a few more.

This was served with more of the neverending leftover rice and peas, the last of the mashed sweet potatoes, and more Punjabi turnips.

We had two breads: a toasted poppy bagel that we split, along with jalapeno cheddar cream cheese (both from Call Your Mother) and slices of a savory quick bread from David Lebovitz, with Comte cheese, bacon, basil, and sun-dried tomatoes. I could swear I've made this or a similar recipe from him before but I can't find my record of it. It's a French type of snack to go with cocktails. We had it along with our fish dinner.

• Like 2

Thursday was another night of Italian Wedding soup from the freezer, along with rosemary bread from the freezer. Salad, not from the freezer. And Italian cookies, that had been stashed in the freezer. Freezer becoming roomier!

Friday was carryout, Purple Patch and Mount Desert Ice Cream.  Zoom dinner.

And last night, yay last night! We are now both fully vaccinated, as are 2 of our regular dinner companions. So we had dinner and game night! First time in over a year. We have had fire pit nights with them, but now that we can safely be together inside... We played 2 new games.

Cheese plate appetizer! Roast chicken, all covered in olive oil and Penzey's Northwoods seasoning. Asparagus! There was asparagus at the farm market! Oven roasted with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Carrots - Dorie Greenspan's recipe for spice rubbed roasted carrots with yogurt sauce.  Salad. Ramp biscuits.  (Bittman's buttermilk/yogurt biscuits with chopped ramps stirred in.) And lemon tart. Assorted seltzer, beer and a bottle of Ravines Dry Riesling. (2017) So tasty. Then, lemon tart with whipped cream on the side.  Also so tasty. Oh, it was so much fun to cook for more than just us. And to have dinner, in person, with our friends!

• Like 5

Last night was patty melts and fries along with a completely incongruous (but tasty) cauliflower-two-ways preparation I found to use a cauliflower that absolutely had to be used (fried with spices and garlic over puree).

The patty melts were conventional, with a twist. I made oval hamburgers, genuine takes-an-hour-to make properly caramelized onions, and used sliced Swiss cheese and seeded rye bread. The twist: I spread some jalapeno cheddar cream cheese from Call Your Mother on the inside of the bread slices. It amped up the flavor and cheesiness, but fairly subtly.

Saturday: Cheese platter (Comte, blue cheese, and Manchego; cashews and peanuts; sliced apple and grapes; savory cheese and bacon bread)
Leftover flounder, rice and turnips

• Like 2

So last night was asparagus, morel, and ramp frittata. Quite tasty. We were very excited to find morels at 78 Acres at Columbia Heights Farm Market on Saturday. So we revised the meal plan! So good. Also salad. And the more lemon tart.

Tonight, I returned to working on the freezer. Cherry meatballs. I am now down to 2 quarts of frozen sour cherries. And some of them, well, they are going back into the freezer! They freeze and reheat well. They are so tasty. I don't love lamb, so I did the meatballs with half beef, half pork. Also, served them with naan rather than pita, and with a little yogurt. Also salad. Later, the end of the lemon tart.

• Like 4

Tonight was more of the savory cheese & bacon bread and a vegan Panang tofu curry over brown rice. 🙃

I had all the ingredients for the curry (kale, sweet potato, open coconut milk that needed to be finished, cashews, etc.) so I made it tonight even though the bread pairing was a little odd with a vegan main course.

• Like 4

Last night:
Baby arugula salad (radishes, cucumber, tomato, goat cheese; vinaigrette)
Slow roasted salmon with citrus and herb salad (Adapted from an Alison Roman recipe from Dining In; also at NYT)
Leftover warm Yukon gold pesto potato salad
Buttered peas

Tonight:
Baby arugula salad with salmon, cucumber, goat cheese, and fresh dill; vinaigrette
Rigatoni in marinara sauce with pesto, chicken and caramelized onions
Sliced pork loin chop over bed of sautéed veg (baby spinach, onion, garlic, mushroom, green bell pepper)

The pork chop was marinated all day and then cooked on a cast iron grill pan. Thawed from the freezer. Came out really well.

• Like 3

It's Sunday, it's baseball season, the weather is decent. This means, of course, grill night!

Hangar steak, his favorite. (I like it much better these days, now that I have figured out how to take out that tough strip of sinew that runs down the middle.) Rubbed it with "butcher's rub," let it sit a little while before grilling. Asparagus. Carrots. Corn muffins. Salad (that wasn't grilled!) Nice bottle of tannat.

Cheese (baked lemon ricotta) with strawberries for dessert. 

• Like 4

Stir fry!

So, when we hit spring, we tend to go a little nuts at the farm market. There's a period in spring where every meal involves strawberries and asparagus. And ramps, as long as we can get them. OK, same happens in summer. I have a LOT of recipes that involve cherries!

The salads had a LOT of strawberries on them. Mine was lettuce, strawberries, tomme, red onion, pistachios. His was lettuce, blue cheese, strawberries, radishes, cherry tomatoes, olives, red onion, pistachios, black pepper.

Then, stir fry. Recipe as above, kinda. We replaced the scallions AND the garlic with ramps. And added some mistake mushrooms. Quite tasty. And the boy was quite excited that the recipe TOLD him to put chili crisp on it. He loves chili crisp. Served over brown basmati. It was tasty.

Later, ice cream and cookies. Trying a new recipe, hoping to duplicate the taste of the most delicious masticha ice cream we had in Athens, 6 years ago (this week!) now.

• Like 1

I made chicken stock from a leftover rotisserie chicken, which became chicken and corn soup. In addition to chicken and corn, the soup had onions, garlic, diced red and green bell peppers, hatch chilies, cilantro, and seasoning of Mexican inspired spices and herbs. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, saf said:

Then, stir fry. Recipe as above, kinda. We replaced the scallions AND the garlic with ramps. And added some mistake mushrooms. Quite tasty.

Mistake mushrooms is what my wife says every time I add them to a dish, but I agree they are tasty 😉

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, KeithA said:

Mistake mushrooms is what my wife says every time I add them to a dish, but I agree they are tasty 😉

Ah, how I love autocorrect.  (I used to love the damn you autocorrect blog. I have fat fingers I guess. Autocorrect goes MAD on my texts! My friends find it an amusing thing, luckily.)

So, tonight, salad, as above. Then, quiche with a hash brown crust. Again, swapped in ramps for the oniony part, and added maitake mushrooms.  If you make it, pay attention to the comments. You do indeed need to add about 10-15 minutes of baking the crust after stovetop frying to make the crust actually crunchy, as the comments say. The boy wanted it, so I made it, but I have always found the crust a bit soggy on the inside.  Tried the baking this time, and it was so much better. (Made a half size. Love my tiny cast iron skillet. Came out nicely.)

Later, ice cream and cookies. The masticha ice cream came out nicely, and I do like the almond cookies. (Always glad to find a recipe that uses egg whites. The problem with making ice cream is all the leftover egg whites!)

13 hours ago, dcandohio said:

I made chicken stock from a leftover rotisserie chicken, which became chicken and corn soup. In addition to chicken and corn, the soup had onions, garlic, diced red and green bell peppers, hatch chilies, cilantro, and seasoning of Mexican inspired spices and herbs. 

I would make this, minus the evil cilantro. That sounds like it could be delicious. Where did you get the hatch chilies?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, saf said:

Ah, how I love autocorrect.  (I used to love the damn you autocorrect blog. I have fat fingers I guess. Autocorrect goes MAD on my texts! My friends find it an amusing thing, luckily.)

So, tonight, salad, as above. Then, quiche with a hash brown crust. Again, swapped in ramps for the oniony part, and added maitake mushrooms.  If you make it, pay attention to the comments. You do indeed need to add about 10-15 minutes of baking the crust after stovetop frying to make the crust actually crunchy, as the comments say. The boy wanted it, so I made it, but I have always found the crust a bit soggy on the inside.  Tried the baking this time, and it was so much better. (Made a half size. Love my tiny cast iron skillet. Came out nicely.)

Later, ice cream and cookies. The masticha ice cream came out nicely, and I do like the almond cookies. (Always glad to find a recipe that uses egg whites. The problem with making ice cream is all the leftover egg whites!)

I would make this, minus the evil cilantro. That sounds like it could be delicious. Where did you get the hatch chilies?

You could easily leave out the evil cilantro. If I had had spinach, I would’ve chopped it up and thrown in a couple of handfuls. I had the hatch chilies in the freezer from the last hatch chili season, and I thought they would be freezer burned and gross, but they were OK.

5 minutes ago, dcandohio said:

You could easily leave out the evil cilantro. If I had had spinach, I would’ve chopped it up and thrown in a couple of handfuls.

I often either leave it out, or sub it with other herbs.

The oregano is trying to take over the back yard, although it will have to overcome the mint. Perhaps oregano...

Crepes! Pretending that we were at the now long-gone Petunia's in New Orleans. OK, the crepes were not football sized. And I do not have football sized flaming crepes for dessert. But fancy crepes! Again, maitake mushrooms, with ramps subbed for the shallots. Also, made a half recipe, so had to tweak the topping a bit, as I was not about to try to halve an egg yolk.

Later, the end of the ice cream and cookies.

IMG_5877.jpg

• Like 3

Another game night/dinner party!

Cheese plate, olives, and masala peanuts for apps. Then Cuban roast pork loin, oven-roasted asparagus, glazed carrots with rum and lime, salad, and baguette. Quite tasty. And the first strawberry shortcake of the season for dessert. So tasty!

The pork loin was very tasty, but also very dry. And we were very careful on the temp, trying to avoid that. It also took almost 45 minutes longer than expected. I have this problem with pork roasts. Tenderloins work better. Shoulders work better. I dunno, I may give up on pork loin until I discover a better plan.

• Like 1

And Sunday again, still baseball season. So, grilling. Chicken thighs rubbed with jerk spices. Asparagus. Carrots.  Zucchini for him. Cheesey garlic toast on english muffins  - thanks for the brilliant idea Pat! And of course, salad.

Later, more strawberry shortcake. The shortcake recipe made 2 more pieces than we needed last night... so I get more shortcake!

• Like 2

Last  night Grilled shrimp tacos, salsa, chips and guacamole, bean corn salad, green salad, Maida Heatter’s blueberry crumb cake with macerated blueberry topping. The organic blueberries from Costco have been really good this week with that delicious blueberry flavor.

• Like 4

I seared thin chicken cutlets with Penzeys jerk seasoning. Then I topped them with a quick pico de Gallo I made from wilting cilantro, tomatoes, jalapeño, lime, vinegar, garlic, cumin. Served with slices of pear and tortilla chips. The whole meal came together in no time flat. 

• Like 3

Got a new big grill so last night continued the grilling party - through on pretty much everything I had available:

Burgers, onions, bell pepper, portabella mushrooms (to which I added some bbq sauce), bok choy, scallions, and celery. 

I've made grilled romaine salad before and loved it. Bok choy was a bit tough because these were smaller. Only lost one falling in the grates, but still probably would stick to larger leafy greens in the future.

Also, I had a bunch of cilantro, thai basil and garlic - so through all of that with some scallions, lime juice, olive oil, dried oregano and pinch of chili flakes in the mini-food processor for a nice chimmichuri sauce for the veggies. It went best with the sweet pepper for a sweet/garlicky/sour balance.

• Like 5

Stroganoff, using leftover hangar steak from the freezer, from a previous grill night. Also, ramps in place of onions. Pioppini mushrooms. (plus chicken broth, dijon, and sour cream.) Egg noodles. And, of course, salad. Quite tasty.

I am getting better at estimating portions. It's frustrating - we are both from big families, and learned to cook for large groups. Took us years to get the portions right. Then we started getting older, and eating less, so we have to recalibrate again! But, we don't have tons and tons left over, so that's good.

Later, ice cream.

• Like 3

So, Tuesday was tacos. Leftover pork from the weekend. Grilled red pepper from grill night. Ramps. Guacamole. Strawberry salsa. Very tasty. Also salad. And ice cream.

And last night was some chicken chiles rellenos out of the freezer. More guacamole! Also salad. And the end of the ice cream.

I admit, I save the fried dinners for the night before the house cleaners come. That way I only have to wipe up the stove. 

Tonight will be salad, soup from the freezer, and some bread. The boy went back to his office for the first time since last year today, so he's stopping for nice bread. And since the house was cleaned today, I don't want to start messing up the kitchen IMMEDIATELY!

• Like 3

I've been making my way through lots of leftovers and some stuff from the freezer. This pesto-stuffed portobello recipe from the NYT is really good. I had a Costco- sized pack of the mushrooms and subsequently made some stuffed with leftover mashed potatoes and spinach. Sprinkled Parm on top.

Made a bunch more of the Pioneer Woman salmon burgers with lemon caper sauce. Those are good. Some on ciabatta rolls. Some on English muffins.

At some point, I acquired mozzarella balls and basil and made Caprese salads with my assorted tomatoes. Then I branched out from there. I also discovered that the Smitten Kitchen broccoli melts are as good if not better with chopped up cooked asparagus.

Lentil salad with strawberries, avocado, and mozzarella balls
Chicken Marbella (the old Silver Palate classic)
Leftover brown rice with banana peppers, shallots, and garlic

Caprese salad
Roasted cumin lamb sirloin steaks
IP brown lentils in homemade chicken stock with fresh herbs + chopped tomatoes
Leftover brown rice with banana peppers, shallots, and garlic
Asparagus with lemon

This week:
We've had pork tenderloin (coated in whole grain and hot Chinese mustards, pan-seared and then roasted) with baked sweet potatoes, butter and maple syrup, plus salad and other leftover vegetables.

Air fryer poussin
Couscous cooked in chicken stock with sautéed onions, radish greens, mushrooms and bell peppers
Noodles and cheese casserole
Grilled ramps

Sourdough bread (from Cameo) and butter
Lentil soup (lardons, carrot, celery, red onion, garlic, homemade chicken stock)
Leftover lamb
Creamed spinach
Leftover noodles and cheese

• Like 3

Sunday. Baseball season. (Damn Yankees. (Unrelated - I really do not approve of interleague play.)) Not raining. So... grill night!

Chicken thighs, rubbed with BBQ spice and brushed with (Dinosaur) BBQ sauce for their last few minutes on the grill. Salad, not grilled. Asparagus and sugar snap peas, both grilled. Rosemary bread.

Leftover chocoflan for dessert. Quite nice. I could eat way more of this than I should.

• Like 2

Mother's Day dinner was whole grilled striped bass stuffed with lemon slices and parsley, fattoush salad, steamed broccoli, kale pesto pasta and pina coladas. Made some strawberry ice cream for dessert. The mother approved 😁

• Like 2

Planned for tonight:
Air fryer skinless boneless chicken breasts topped with provolone
Mushroom - basil cream sauce (mushrooms, garlic, red onion, cream, white wine, basil)
Roasted cauliflower (evoo, rojan josh seasoning + powdered fenugreek; pretzel salt)
Roasted yellow beets ((thyme, coarsely ground black pepper, kosher salt, thyme, evoo)

Friday night:
Homemade cream of potato soup (carrot, celery, garlic, red onion, thyme, poussin & poussin stock)
Mixed grill (lamb, pork, D’Artagnan chicken & wild mushroom sausages)
Leftover couscous
Leftover lentils

Saturday night:
Pork tenderloin and lamb sirloin tacos (grilled peppers, sautéed red onion and serrano pepper, chopped romaine; tomatoes; guacamole; Newman’s salsa; sour cream; corn tortillas)
Mexican seafood casserole (from the freezer)

Sunday night:
Salad (romaine and butter lettuce, radishes, cucumbers, campari tomatoes, red onion, hard-boiled eggs, dried cranberries; vinaigrette)
Sourdough bread and butter
Leftover couscous + olives, capers, prunes + poussin

• Like 1