Dr. Oz Is My Sommelier - The Claimed Health Benefits of Cannonau di Sardegna Red Wine

DameEdna

Dr. Oz had a guest who has written a book on places where some on the oldest people live. One of those places is Sardinia. Here is what I learned:

1) they drink the local wine every day.
2) they drink wine with breakfast.

Dr. Oz says there is some healthful ingredient in the wine. My wife mocks me often for listening to this quack.

Got a bottle of Argiolas Costera 2010. It is tasty. Hints of cherry and licorice. Feeling healthier already.

Cost $11.99 a bottle at Calvert-Woodley. which fits in with another thing my wife mocks me for. My thriftiness.
(But that is not what she calls it)

• Like 1

If  we all drank no Cannonau or any other red wine but lived on the side of a mountain, did not own a car, walked up and down the mountain for transportation, had free health insurance, ate nothing but olive oil, fresh vegetables and fresh seafood then most of us would probably live well into our nineties. 

• Like 1

If  we all drank no Cannonau or any other red wine but lived on the side of a mountain, did not own a car, walked up and down the mountain for transportation, had free health insurance, ate nothing but olive oil, fresh vegetables and fresh seafood then most of us would probably live well into our nineties. 

And, lest anyone get the wrong impression, you are not Dame Edna's wife! A soul mate of mine, perhaps. ;)