Bistro 123, Tysons Corner Center - Red Light.

We haven't been in a few months, but last we were there, the food was competent traditional French (beef bourguignon, duck confit, etc.) Good soups, as well. I wouldn't necessarily make a trip out of my way to go there, but since I pass through Tyson's twice a day it's a nice option to have.

We haven't been in a few months, but last we were there, the food was competent traditional French (beef bourguignon, duck confit, etc.)  Good soups, as well. 

Me and the +1 haven't been in a few months either, but I would concur with this assessment. If I recall correctly, they also have a separate menu for their bar area and even serve afternoon tea... yep, just confirmed it on their Web site (http://www.bistro123.com/home.htm).

Last night, we tried Bistro 1-2-3, at Tyson Corner Center. I really wanted to like this restaurant, but sadly, it was just ok, at least for what we ordered. I had a caesar salad and French Onion soup. The soup was not that flavorful - I have been searching for a great french onion soup for a long time now, and still have not found it. The broth did not taste canned, but it was missing any richness, and the onions did not seem to add any real taste. My husband had the steak frite, but after having eaten at Ray's last week, the steak was disappointing. It was empty - only 4 tables when we were there. It is an odd location, too, as there is no mall entrance and easy to miss as you look for mall parking, so I do not know how they attract more diners. Perhaps they do a busier lunch business.

In case anyone cares, Bistro 123 has closed and is now a Neisha.

Does that mean Neisha has expanded? There was a Bistro 123 next door to Neisha, though there may have been a nail salon/laser hair removal place between.

Does that mean Neisha has expanded? There was a Bistro 123 next door to Neisha, though there may have been a nail salon/laser hair removal place between.

You know what? Maybe not. I had heard Bistro 123 had closed, and that it was now a Neisha. So I drove by yesterday to see for myself - sure enough, Neisha was open, but there were a lot of windows that were covered up where Bistro 123 was; I didn't remember Neisha was already there before.

So in summary: Bistro 123 is definitely closed ... and that's all I know!

Thanks for the (probable) correction,

Rocks.

You know what? Maybe not. I had heard Bistro 123 had closed, and that it was now a Neisha. So I drove by yesterday to see for myself - sure enough, Neisha was open, but there were a lot of windows that were covered up where Bistro 123 was; I didn't remember Neisha was already there before.

So in summary: Bistro 123 is definitely closed ... and that's all I know!

Thanks for the (probable) correction,

Rocks.

It's definitely closed. Window coverings (not the kind that give the impression the place is open) have recently been placed inside and the Bistro 1 2 3 sign has been removed. It doesn't look like anyone is occupying the space currently...but it may be available for lease soon?