dr.com 2nd Annual Spring Picnic

hillvalley

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

However, Craig managed to snag a container of Goldenticket's Chicken with Dried Cranberries, which he particularly liked. I have to say that it made a lovely lunch for me today, even eaten straight from the fridge.

I've just posted the recipe on the other thread - you (or Craig) can make it any time now. I'll be enjoying some of it for lunch today! 6-7 lbs of chicken breasts makes a LOT of it.

That was some picnic!

Coming with ten neighbors the next time. They insist, after I gave them the details.

Martian pig slop still my fav topped only by Mel's Mango mould. Remember you promised to bring some around Mel.

Still waiting for the recipe for the shrimp dish, tasted only the sauce as was too full and the peuro Rican Pork Roast. The roast is in the oven tonight based on a googled recipe.

Thanks to all the organisers specially mktye, my wife's car still has a huge cooler of ice sloshing in the back.

oops ....and the tri tip was superb, that will be the next project.

I still believe we should put a soccer team together of Donrockwell.com.

It was great to see alot of people on sunday and I really had great time. to me the goat cheese with lavender was the winner of all the food. Thanks zoramargolis.

We should also put a cigar smokers team together.

Im looking forward to the next picnic. hopefully I`ll be able to wake up early and cook something.

I still believe we should put a soccer team together of Donrockwell.com.

It was great to see alot of people on sunday and I really had great time. to me the goat cheese with lavender was the winner of all the food. Thanks zoramargolis.

We should also put a cigar smokers team together.

Im looking forward to the next picnic. hopefully I`ll be able to wake up early and cook something.

I'd definitely be up for this. We should enter a team in one of the dc intramural leagues or something...I need the exercise bad!

Soccer is for people who aren't athletic enough to play tennis. :unsure:

As a longtime tennista, I agree with you. But it's disconcerting to hear John McEnroe and Rafael Nadal talk about how they prefer soccer (futbol) because it's a team sport and they get to be with their friends.

Soccer is for people who aren't athletic enough to play tennis. :unsure:

so you were looking for ways for us to put our numbers to good use for the larger community...

may i propose the 1st annual dr.com tennis tournament and gala.

i am only partly joking.

so you were looking for ways for us to put our numbers to good use for the larger community...

may i propose the 1st annual dr.com tennis tournament and gala.

i am only partly joking.

I don't know whether to be scared or to start planning :unsure: We could have a pork themed gala....hmmmm, anyone have a tennis court we could use?

I've got a follow up questions....Did anyone go out and buy any salt or butter based on what they tasted at the picnic?
I had every intention of doing so, but when I inquired as to where the Indian butter was purchased, I was given a sampling to take home, and have thoroughly enjoyed it! I will definitely seek it out once I've finished what's left. (Thanks again, Bbhasin :unsure: )

I've got a follow up questions....Did anyone go out and buy any salt or butter based on what they tasted at the picnic?

Yes, we bought the smoked salt and the vanilla salt. Does Cheesetique owe you a referral fee? :unsure: