The Tires On My Minivan Are Bald

Al Dente

Tonight's the night. Citronelle!

Oddly, I'm a bit nervous for some reason.

Damn! I can remember being 40....even if it seems like it was 200 years ago. The best part of life is just starting. Take advantage of it. Happy birthday and may you have many more happy ones.

All Mozart sort of sounds alike, from Eine Kleine Nachtmusik to the dreaded K626. And that last Grateful Dead concert? Man, all those damned songs sounded like they were performed by the same bunch of non-talented hillbillies. That ought to evoke a response. B)

Rocks!!!!! You didn't eat enough shrooms or ingest enough bud to hear the dead.

Rocks!!!!! You didn't eat enough shrooms or ingest enough bud to hear the dead.

I've heard the Dead plenty of times, young man.

Coming from the apartment upstairs. And I'd pound on the ceiling with a broomstick and scream for them to "shut off that racket!" Then, I'd go out onto the front porch and rock in a chair for a little while to cool off while I sucked on a Luden's.

What about the Band? Since Levon's demise earlier this week, I 've been subjecting my kids to their greatest hits, & my son said he doesn't recognize a single song, & from what he's heard, he doesn't like them-how did I give birth to this child? Off to listen to 'Don't Do It' for umpteenth time, to stay on topic, going to my local Thai joint, Thai Nakorn, for dinner tonight, wish I was going to Little Serow...

What about the Band? Since Levon's demise earlier this week, I 've been subjecting my kids to their greatest hits, & my son said he doesn't recognize a single song, & from what he's heard, he doesn't like them-how did I give birth to this child? Off to listen to 'Don't Do It' for umpteenth time, to stay on topic, going to my local Thai joint, Thai Nakorn, for dinner tonight, wish I was going to Little Serow...

I've had "Up On Cripple Creek" going throught my head all day...

Luden's?! My friends' father was the company's vice president. What a wonderful house to visit during the Easter season - chocolate bunnies stacked floor to ceiling. Sorry that i cannot reconnect this post to the Grateful Dead...