dr.com Dinner at Shakthi in Alexandria - December 11th, Time TBD

cheezepowder

I've never had Sri Lankan food.  Anyone interested in getting together to try various dishes at Shakthi?  It's at 3807 Mount Vernon Ave in Alexandria.

Thread here, website here.

Post here if you're interested and what days would work for you.  Possible days are sometime next week though that's kind of soon (week of Nov. 18) or the weeks after Thanksgiving (week of Dec. 2 or Dec. 9).

I can swing that if there is still space.

Of course!  (eta:  I called the restaurant tonight to say I was planning to bring a group, maybe 10-15 people, on Dec. 11, and the person who answered the phone was enthusiastic and sounded unphased by the number.)

Updated list:

Cheezepowder

Goldenticket + 1

Fishinnards + 1

TheMatt

porcupine (+1 tbd)

lperry (maybe +1)

ktmoomau

Edited by cheezepowder

Hey - is there a way to add 2 more, or are we at capacity?

S

I called the restaurant to make sure, and we're fine with your additional 2!

So we have:

Cheezepowder

Goldenticket + 1

Fishinnards + 1

TheMatt

porcupine +1

lperry +1

ktmoomau

Simul Parikh +2

Dinner at 630. Everyone - please bring cash to make it easier to pay the check.

Unfortunately, I'm out.  At risk of providing TMI, Mr. lperry is out of town on work today and will be back tonight for about an hour before heading out later for another trip.  His plane gets in at National around 6:15.  As much as I love you guys, I want to see him before he leaves again.  :)  If something happens with the plane's scheduling, I'll drop in. 

Unfortunately, I'm out.  At risk of providing TMI, Mr. lperry is out of town on work today and will be back tonight for about an hour before heading out later for another trip.  His plane gets in at National around 6:15.  As much as I love you guys, I want to see him before he leaves again.  :)  If something happens with the plane's scheduling, I'll drop in.

I understand! :)