Catering for Movies

cucas87

I don't know if anyone here is involved or has been involved in craft services, but I've been interested in it for a while, at least since my (very, very) short-lived stint as an extra a while ago on "The West Wing." In any event, Food Network has a show about the company that provided craft services during the filming of MI-3, it's called "Catering MI-3.' It's pretty interesting since it shows how the craft services dealt with buying food and catering in a couple cities in China. Full disclosure: one of my friends appears a few times in the show because he worked on the craft services team -- but until I saw this show I didn't really know what he did.

In any event, Food Network has a show about the company that provided craft services during the filming of MI-3, it's called "Catering MI-3.' It's pretty interesting since it shows how the craft services dealt with buying food and catering in a couple cities in China.

I guess the show won't have exclusive footage of bitter kitchen staff posioning Tom by putting man-eating bacteria in his tuna salad? I'm terrible.

Watch this video (BET). It's really, really fucking funny. Look at his stupid shoes, too.

I guess the show won't have exclusive footage of bitter kitchen staff posioning Tom by putting man-eating bacteria in his tuna salad?  I'm terrible.

Watch this video (BET). It's really, really fucking funny. Look at his stupid shoes, too.

That's a great point. Another friend of mine catered for Tom when he was in NY last year on another shoot. The confidentiality agreement she signed was so detailed that she won't say anything else, except that she didn't have to attend scientology class. But again, she wasn't on set, so who knows.