59 minutes ago, ktmoomau said:

Kat,

My February is a bit crazy right now on the trial schedule, but could you keep me on the list for the event/other events.  I am certainly interested in attending some if the timing can hit right.

Will do! I'll  list you on spreadsheet of interested  attendants. I will try to have a  wide array of events as well as different price levels. Please chime in on what y'all would like to explore? A slice tour of Manhattan is on the horizon with the infamous Scott Weiner of Scotts Pizza Tour!  Working out the deets to that one as well. I have a bunch of  cool stuff lined up. This is gonna be fun!

On 1/7/2019 at 6:23 PM, curiouskitkatt said:

Charleston is certainly one of the top restuarants not only Baltimore, but the Greater Mid Atlantic. Chef Wolf has been at this for over 2 decades. I hope that this year, being that women are kicking up dust, 2019 will be the year for Wolf to be crowned Best Chef Mid-Atlantic. 

How does this happen? Chatter. Especially buzz that is generated on a forum like ours. With that being said, I would like personally invite members to join me for dinner at Charleston. I have been in contact with the events person.  What  would be the preference ? Private DR or in the main. The price will be approximately $125/++ per person food only, then a supplement if you opt for wine pairings. I will be planning this to take place in the month of Feb. I'll create a survey to see what day of the week works best, if you can’t make this one, there will be others. Consider this the Inaugural DR. Supper Club. I’d like this do be an intimate group, so I'm gonna cap attendance at 10 ppl/  max. 

We used to have great events. No reason we can’t have that again. 2019& moving forward, I’d like to revive the ”In real Time” happenings of this forum. I can’t do this all alone. I’m gonna need help from each & everyone of you. 

I'll follow up with deets in the Events forum. I promise these will be fun, and delicious, but best of all, we’ll do what we do best. We will engage, in real time about our dinner. In the new  year,   I hope to revive the  DR dinners.

Cruise Director, 

kat

I have taken steps to reserve Tuesday, 2/26 Dinner at 6:00pm at Charleston. 

I am in contact with the private events coordinator, and will be updating details as I have finalized them.  This event will have 8- 10 seats available. I purposely made the number low, on account I want to start the tradition of having small dinner parties where we all may be able to interact. Please check your calendars and see if you may be available to attend.  I have made and entry into the Events Calendar if you would like to RSVP.   I am looking forward to this more than I can adequately express.  Hope some of you may be able to join me! 

Hostess,

kat

Sorry to miss this as February as I just got an email from Charleston today teasing me with their wine list.  I've already committed to sailing in the Bahamas for a week, and Tuesdays and Wednesdays I somehow call the Tysons Sheraton home(how weird).  enjoy.

• Thanks 1