CrescentFresh

Dining in Del Ray

Kinda limited in scope, considering the broad array of restaurants and retailers that make Del Ray so special, but this Washington Post article does a nice job with the folks that are mentioned. Congrats to Del Merei.

Thanks

(no triple space right?)

and to think that when the wife and I bought our house 5 years ago, Eric's place was the falling down Calvert Grille. The space where Los Tios is now I believe wasn't even a restaurant.FireFlies was an auto parts store. Great article.

It's kind of funny how the article picks a restaurnat at the far south end of Del Ray (FireFlies), a restaurant at the far north end of Del Ray (Del Merei), a restaurant not even in Del Ray (RT's) and leaves out all of the stuff in between. That having been said, great spotlight on the neighborhood.

It's kind of funny how the article picks a restaurnat at the far south end of Del Ray (FireFlies), a restaurant at the far north end of Del Ray (Del Merei), a restaurant not even in Del Ray (RT's) and leaves out all of the stuff in between. That having been said, great spotlight on the neighborhood.
Mrs JPW and I picked up on that as well. I would even question labeling Del Merei and Bombay Curry Company as part of Del Ray. That building is kind of in the no-man's land between DR and Arlandria

Mrs JPW and I picked up on that as well. I would even question labeling Del Merei and Bombay Curry Company as part of Del Ray. That building is kind of in the no-man's land between DR and Arlandria
I agree. In my view, Del Ray ends at the intersection where Commonwealth, Mt. Vernon Ave. and Uhler meet.