DuClaw Brewing Sweet Baby Jesus - Baltimore, MD

PappyVanWise

I struggled through most of a six pack of this last year over the holidays (what can I say - it was a good night).  Still recall the oiliness and strong peanut butter essence. Haven't exactly gone running to pick up another.

DuClaw hits and misses wildly with their offerings.  I bet you could pair a half pour of this with something but other than that situation I don't really get it with this one.

A colleague of mine really, really likes it, but she also really, really likes chocolate wine, so take that for what it's worth. Personally, I haven't tried SBJ, although if I saw a bottle for a dollar I would. Otherwise, I'd love a sip or three if someone else has a glass.

• Like 1

I tasted this 4 or 5 months ago and distinctly remember hating it.  I got it as a sample from a distro rep so I didn't pay for it but the nose alone was pretty wretched.

A colleague of mine really, really likes it, but she also really, really likes chocolate wine, so take that for what it's worth. Personally, I haven't tried SBJ, although if I saw a bottle for a dollar I would. Otherwise, I'd love a sip or three if someone else has a glass.

Similarly, I had an employee tell me they loved it.  To each their own I guess.