M'Dawg Haute Dogs, Adams Morgan - Rolled Over.

Stopped in for the first time the other night after an exhausting workout. Saw they had a special 2 hot dogs for $6 so I got it and an extra $1 for all the topping I wanted.

Proceeded to make myself a big Chicago style dog, they had everything a boy could want. Sport peppers, check! Celery Salt, check!

Mmmm Mmmmm good. But I was starved.

M'Dawg has closed, right?

A comment on the dearth of posts, Don?

I was there late last Tuesday night, had a spicy half-smoke, stayed "downtown" with just mustard and onions. It hit the spot, but I was in no frame of mind to give a thorough review ;)

I don't believe the Amsterdam folks are associated with M'Dawg anymore.

Amsterdam folks sold out about a year ago after a fight with their money partners dude runnign the place now has had it for sale for months, hes selling frozen sysco dogs, trying to make a living, but the "q" for quality " went out the door when the amsterdam folks left............. too bad..

Went there for a quick lunch on Sunday, NOT knowing that ownership had changed and quality issues had arisen--the brat was alright, and the toppings were fresh, but the fries (which used to be awesome) were straight from the freezer and very Ore-Ida-esque. Too bad indeed!