Foster's Grille, Home Of The Charburger

Kid Friendly, Cheap, Hand Cut Fries, Great Hamburgers ( chicken, veggie burgers, shakes, wings, and other things also available)

I am sure a few of us have checked out Foster's (now with 17 locations in the US). I have been to the loacation in Vienna (in the Magruders shopping Center) a dozen times when I want a great burger and fries with a beer. Now we can stack them up against 5 guys and depending on your tastes, you might like them better or not, but certainly it is still a great burger. The fries are hot, fresh and hand cut. Sodas are serve yourself and you check off what condiments you want with your burger. In addition every burger comes with fries and a soft drink. The Kids portion at 4 oz is plenty for me, but my brother always ops for the 5 pounder.

http://www.fostersgrille.com/

Kid Friendly, Cheap, Hand Cut Fries, Great Hamburgers ( chicken, veggie burgers, shakes, wings, and other things also available)

I am sure a few of us have checked out Foster's (now with 17 locations in the US). I have been to the loacation in Vienna (in the Magruders shopping Center) a dozen times when I want a great burger and fries with a beer. Now we can stack them up against 5 guys and depending on your tastes, you might like them better or not, but certainly it is still a great burger. The fries are hot, fresh and hand cut. Sodas are serve yourself and you check off what condiments you want with your burger. In addition every burger comes with fries and a soft drink. The Kids portion at 4 oz is plenty for me, but my brother always ops for the 5 pounder.

http://www.fostersgrille.com/

During my exile in Virginia Horse Country we dined at Fosters at least once a week, in Marshall, the definition of out of the way. Catie(daughter #1) liked it there and the burgers were good and the pricing great for families but not in the class of the original 5 guys and its old town sibling.

Paula and I have eaten here several times now and have been very impressed. The burgers, by default, are usually cooked to medium. However, if you ask, they will cook them medium-rare. Unlike 5 Guys if you get cheese on your burger, the cheese is actually cooked/melted on the burger and not thrown on at the end. Fries are always excellent, served hot and crispy. The only disappointment has been the chicken sandwich, which was quite small considering the size of the regular burger.

Website music is incredibly annoying.

Fosters is in our regular rotation as well. Kids dig the schlocky decor and the burgers are generally pretty good. Unfortunately it is hit or miss on the freshness of the buns. It's also a godd opportunity to hone up on your Pac Man skills in the back too.

I hear the Westfields/Chantilly location has $2 burgers 4-7 PM on weekdays.

Holy hamburgers, Batman! We got a card saying they had a $5.99 special on Sundays (burger, fries, soda), which is a great deal, but this is just absurd. The Twins attend the Goddard School right across the street from this Foster's, so this is fantastic news.