• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested in brunch this Sunday. You got any suggestions? I've never been to Nava Thai. I could go to North China or Joe's Noodle. I can even go eat some Korean porridge!! Of course I have no problem eating some chicken feet either. When and where?
Brunch this Sunday sounds really good - How about an old standby - HEOTB or New Fortune.

I'm interested, but couldn't be there until 12:45 or 1 on Sunday, if you are willing to go on the later side.

Saturday I can go anytime...

I'm flexible. I can eat later on Sunday or go on Saturday (but it has to be on the early side on Saturday, because we're going to D'Acqua at 6 p.m. Gotta give my stomach time to digest the dim sum).

I like mixing it up, so how about New Fortune (in Gaithersburg right)? The place is so big you don't need reservation on weekend. 11:30ish?

:rolleyes: ...oh, wait - you're serious. At 11:30-ish you're probably fine, but later on you may well have a wait.

Does 11:30am work for everyone? Gennaro, if you can't get a ride out of the city, I can certainly pick you up at Shady Grove.

DanielK +3

GennaroE

perrik

KMango (are you bringing Mr. KMango?)

hm212 (any littles tagging along?)

11:30 is keen, just me/myself/I.