Al Dente

Post Your Hilarious Music Videos Here, Just for Grins

Just for shits and giggles... stick any funny musical performances here.

Dudley Moore Beethoven Sonata:

I love the never-ending ending.

Chico and Harpo:

For four funny fists.

There should be a thread on the TV forum about Family Guy. Meanwhile, the musical numbers the show puts on are amazingly good. Evidently Seth McFarlane demanded enough of a budget for a full orchestra. A lot of this is NSFW of course.

The Freakin' FCC:

A Bag of Weed

Shapoopie

Debussy

I've posted this once in another thread, but it's just so epic (and I almost never use that word) that it merits a second placement. I don't see how anyone can be an atheist if this video is allowed to slip through the cracks of so many people - it's like a lightning bolt going through the eye of a needle and not heating up the metal.

"One Toke Over The Line" (1970) by Brewer & Shipley (1967-1978, 1995-) on "The Lawrence Welk Show" (1955-1971)

The ironic thing: It *is* a "modern spiritual," as Welk himself so astutely points out at the end.

• Like 1

I've posted this once in another thread, but it's just so epic (and I almost never use that word) that it merits a second placement. I don't see how anyone can be an atheist if this video is allowed to slip through the cracks of so many people - it's like a lightning bolt going through the eye of a needle and not heating up the metal.

"One Toke Over The Line" (1970) by Brewer & Shipley (1967-1978, 1995-) on "The Lawrence Welk Show" (1955-1971)

This is mindblowingly amazing.  I love it so much.  It gets better with repeated viewings.  I love how awkward her right hand is.