Dinner after the Annapolis Boat Show (Oct 8-12, 2015) on Thursday - Walkable from the Waterfront

DanCole42

Red, Red wine is up the street and has great cheese selections, wines and good entrees. As an Annapolis native I can recommend it. If you go over the bridge to Eastport, Carrol's creek is nice, Oleary's great but fancier. Blackwall Hitch is another choice. The boatyard packs sailors in, good atmosphere but the food can be hit or miss.

If your willing to Drive away from downtown, Grapes of Annapolis is stellar.

It's been a long time since I have eaten at many of the Annapolis restaurants, but I did just eat at Metropolitan, it's all the way on West St, but I had a couple really good small plates, and part of a burger. I don't know if the other masses will go up that far (Mom and I always leave/left and went up to Western MD for the boat show weekends to avoid the madness).  I eat at Lemongrass and El Toro Bravo right there from time to time too, not bad, not special.  Most of my favorite places when I lived there have since gone and been replaced by something new, at least once.

The Blackwall Hitch in Alexandria has some good things on the menu I have enjoyed.