The Mediterranean Way - Dupont Circle Gourmet Food Store Specializing in Mediterranean products

Tweaked

Dear Mediterranean Way, if you won't answer your phone during business hours to answer one very simple short question I'm not going to bother Metro-ing over to Dupont Circle on my lunch hour to buy one specific product that you list on your website but may or may not actually have in-stock.  Customer service people, customer service.

Sincerely,

One Lost Customer

Otherwise it looks like you have a cute, fun store specializing in Mediterranean food products and the next time I'm in the Dupont Circle area I'll happily stop by.

• Like 1

It's also kind of cute that they don't show their address or phone number on their home page. Why is that such a challenge to web designers for brick-and-mortar businesses? Or hours of operation? Some restaurant websites don't show their hours anywhere, let alone on the homepage where it belongs.

• Like 1

Despite poor website design (and I agree with your annoyances above), when I have dropped in the store on a few occasions in the last few months, I've found the staff to be very friendly and happy to answer questions about their nice variety of products. I think the prices might be a bit high for some things, but everything seems to be high quality and include some things tough to find in the city. Worth stopping in if you are nearby.