Meet Christine, Our Los Angeles Forum Host

Hi All,

We have a new LA forum! I'm helping out with hosting this new space, so I want to invite and encourage everyone with dining (or whatever! We're also looking for other thoughts/impressions/suggestions about the LA metro area in general) experiences or questions to post! This master thread is still the best place to write your trip round-up posts, but if you have specific things to say about particular spots/areas, please feel free to post in the more specialized threads Don has created or start one of your own. Cheers to the new year and happy posting :)

~Christine

• Like 7

Hi All,

We have a new LA forum! I'm helping out with hosting this new space, so I want to invite and encourage everyone with dining (or whatever! We're also looking for other thoughts/impressions/suggestions about the LA metro area in general) experiences or questions to post! This master thread is still the best place to write your trip round-up posts, but if you have specific things to say about particular spots/areas, please feel free to post in the more specialized threads Don has created or start one of your own. Cheers to the new year and happy posting :)

~Christine

Christine, aka Sundae in the Park, has been a member here for almost nine years - a few years ago, she moved to the Los Angeles area, and I didn't even know it - that's how active she stayed (Christine, it would have been nice to have a going-away happy hour for you, but it's a little late for that now.)

Anyway, our members are free to write either one of us (or both of us), and we'll help you any way we can. Our job is to serve you to the best of our abilities - as you know, we're kind-of winging this whole thing, so things might not be perfect ... please write us privately and give us some suggestions, hints on how to make things better, etc. I've tried to make the Los Angeles Dining Guide cutting-edge, but as everyone knows, the guide is only as good as its content, and until we get some native Los Angelenos participating here, it will only be good as a visitor's guide - that's something to remedy going forward: We want local expertise. I spent an entire month in Los Angeles in 2015 - it's not enough.

Christine will be joined by some other food and wine experts in Los Angeles in the upcoming weeks or months, but for now, I'm going to do my best to take some of the weight off of her back. Remember, this is not like Facebook - you've got direct access to both of us, so you should feel free to take advantage of it.

Thank you in advance, Christine!

• Like 3