Casa Tequila Bar and Grill, Virginia Tex-Mex Mini-Chain in Purcelville and Lorton Station

In the space formerly occupied by the credible Pane e Vino, there is now Casa Tequila. It appears to be the second outpost of the original Casa Tequila in Purcellville, and offers what might be the suburbs' most extensive tequila menu. With the same outdoor seating as Pane e Vino and with such a selection of tequila, there should be some pleasant happy hours for the Lorton Station residents.

The menu -- which I admit that I have not yet sampled -- looks like a decent attempt at "Mex" with a few "Tex" thrown in to attract the locals. This area is not big on true Mexican flavors, which is a shame, but here might be the place to sample some genuine dishes. The mole ranchero and arroz con pollo will be on my short list when I visit. Which will be soon.

On 3/26/2018 at 4:33 PM, alexandria1 said:

Coming to Alexandria:

Jan 3, 2018 - "Casa Tequila Bar and Grill Coming to Alexandria" by Mary Ann Barton on alexandrialivingmagazine.com

The address is Duke Street but the actual location is more like the corner of Reinekers Lane and Prince Street, so not the highest-visibility spot.

But the good news is it's about half a block away from the Crate & Barrel outlet store, so it can be a two-fer destination.