dr.com Holiday Happy Hour

cucas87

There's still a chance to wish your fellow donrockwell.com members a happy holiday season, winter solstice and new year. We will be holding another happy hour this Friday, December 22nd at Corduroy (in the bar) from 4-7:30 pm. Everyone (new, longtime, wayward members too) is welcome to join the celebrating. If you need information about the location, Corduroy is located in downtown Washington on the second floor of the Sheraton Four Points Hotel at 1201 K St., NW and its website is located here.

Please PM me if you plan to attend so that I can let Corduroy know how many of us to expect.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow for happy hour. There's still space available so I hope everyone will feel free to join in. To help things run smoothly, please start and be responsible for your own tab. We will not have a group bill (and we will not be paying the tip in one group sum, so please keep that in mind and be generous to our hosts). See you tomorrow when I promise to be...happier.

(Reminder: please PM me if you plan to attend so that I can let Corduroy know how many of us to expect.)

Now that we know that cucas87 has great organizing talents ... what's next? :P

I'm working on a few things of course, but in the meantime, if you feel like you just need to come to a cucas87 event, I'd be happy to host an apartment cleaning event. At my place, of course.