Matsu Sushi, Strip-Mall, Korean-Owned Japanese with Sushi at Village Center in Centreville

I saw a post on Matsu Sushi in the Chantilly thread, but I couldn't find a topic, so I started one. 

Website

Hours: LUNCH
Mon-Fri 11:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Sat 11:30 AM - 3:00 PM
DINNER
Mon-Thurs 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Fri-Sat 5:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Sun 5:00 PM - 9:30 PM

I went there for lunch with my brother today as it was close to his office and I haven't had sushi in a while.  For lunch it was extremely efficient and you can definitely get in and out on a reasonable lunch time schedule.  We both got sushi with miso soup and salad.  Their salad dressing was fine, but not my favorite.  Their miso soup was a bit too cloudy, but again was fine.  The sushi was very uniform and neat.  The rice was nicely prepared and I thought they did a very good job with the rice.  I thought everything was very fresh and they had a nice selection.  It wouldn't be my top sushi choice in all the sushi places I can go to, but I was really impressed at the service, how fast and efficient it was and how fresh everything was for a shopping center in Centreville.  THAT would make me go back.