TMB - Rockville Pike Lunch Club

DanielK

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

xcanuck, you got your ears on?
Sorry JPW - I was just touching down at IAD when you were tucking into your lunch at Peking Cheers. Believe me, after eating in the outskirts of Indianpolis, IN for the last three days (White Castle....why did I eat at White Castle???), I would have KILLED for some of PC's fine spicy concoctions.

And now we're off to Lake Placid to play in a weekend hockey tournament. See y'all next week.

Not in any order....Pho 75, Joe's Noodle House, or Passage to India (though I'd be willing to swap this for Bombay Bistro if people want to go the buffet route).
<whimper> Sorry, I would love to, esp. PtoI, but now that I think about it, I just don't have the time today.

Not in any order....Pho 75, Joe's Noodle House, or Passage to India (though I'd be willing to swap this for Bombay Bistro if people want to go the buffet route).
I you all ever decide to go to Passage to India for lunch, give me a day's notice (I normally eat lunch pretty late) and I'd love to meet everyone there since I work only a few blocks away.

This Friday is very possible. I might even be able to get the +1 to come along. This gives me a few days to hit the gym a little harder and make room!

Sorry - Lisa just pointed out that I've doublebooked myself. Stupid aging brain. Can't remember anything.

After losing my telework day for a month while switching accounts, I am back on the horse.

Mondays, though, not Thursdays.

To celebrate, this Monday Feb 26 there will be a RPLC meeting at China Bistro at 12noon. Many, MANY dumplings will be consumed. Please join.

I'm "working from home" today so not as convenient as it could be. But I'm up for it if others are. I don't mind doing a late lunch if that'll help accomodate Heather and JPW.

What the hell is it with Montgomery County that turns them into such wimps?? Honestly, what possible excuse could there be for delaying school openings (or cancelling outright)? The roads appear to be in fine shape and all we had was a wee bit of snow yesterday. Someone can try to educate me over lunch.

What the hell is it with Montgomery County that turns them into such wimps?? Honestly, what possible excuse could there be for delaying school openings (or cancelling outright)? The roads appear to be in fine shape and all we had was a wee bit of snow yesterday. Someone can try to educate me over lunch.
Poor planning and not enough equipment? :o

Don't change things just for me. :lol: Although dumplings sound mighty good right now. And I could get carryout from China Canteen (cumin lamb!) across the street for dinner.

I just moved to my new office today on the Pike directly across from lovely White Flint Mall. So now I need to become our office's resident expert on all things lunch. Please advise.

And, since I'm wheelless (one or two L's?), I'd be happy to meet up with you Pikers if you'll be within walking distance.