Charcoal Kabob House - Charcoal-Cooked, Pakistani Kabob House in K-Mart Plaza on Elden Street in Herndon

On 7/23/2014 at 4:09 PM, Joe H said:

Midtown Kabob is owned by the same people who own the kabobery (sp?) in the large shopping center on Elden street in Herndon (diagonally across from Mom's).

Charcoal Kabob House at the KMart shopping plaza in Herndon off of Elden Street is their main location.  Been there for years.  They are one of the few who actually use charcoal to cook their selections.  This place is great!  They recently updated the interior and added nicer seats and basically updated it.  Reasonably priced and great chicken, Koobideh.  The restaurant is run by brothers, I think 3, who are all very gracious and appreciate your business.  The sides are always good too.  The consistency of the clientele is a testament to their quality and value.  The shopping center has quite a bit of turnover so it is nice to see a place like this succeed for many years.

On 11/17/2016 at 9:39 PM, Ferris Bueller said:

Charcoal Kabob House at the KMart shopping plaza in Herndon off of Elden Street is their main location.  Been there for years.  They are one of the few who actually use charcoal to cook their selections.  This place is great!  They recently updated the interior and added nicer seats and basically updated it.  Reasonably priced and great chicken, Koobideh.  The restaurant is run by brothers, I think 3, who are all very gracious and appreciate your business.  The sides are always good too.  The consistency of the clientele is a testament to their quality and value.  The shopping center has quite a bit of turnover so it is nice to see a place like this succeed for many years. 

It's odd: Midtown Kabob House advertises Halal meats; Charcoal Kabob House advertises charcoal grills, but neither establishment claims to have both. I would think that, at the very least, Charcoal Kabob House would have *some* of their meats Halal.

On 11/19/2016 at 10:55 AM, DonRocks said:

It's odd: Midtown Kabob House advertises Halal meats; Charcoal Kabob House advertises charcoal grills, but neither establishment claims to have both. I would think that, at the very least, Charcoal Kabob House would have *some* of their meats Halal.

And so they do.

F38F68DC-BE5A-4FF9-BEA2-6897BBC6E93C.png