Lee-Jackson Station, Lee-Jackson Memorial Highway (Route 50) in Chantilly

There have been a couple of relatively large changes in the relatively small Lee-Jackson Station shopping center on the South side of Route 50 in the heart of Chantilly this year.

Screenshot 2016-11-19 at 11.16.34.png

The buffet on the far left of the shopping center has changed - it used to be the second location of Il Mee, and as you can see above, was at one time called Super Buffet (this may have been part of Sichuan Village, but I've never been inside). Just yesterday, I noticed it's now called something else, but it's still an Asian buffet. I can't remember the newest name. [Correction: I'm wrong - it still says "Super Buffet."]

Right next door, what used to be the second location of Annangol (like with Il Mee, the first location of both of these still remains in Annandale) has changed also: It's now SGD Tofu House (which may be an outlet of a NJ chain with a similar name).

Pastry Corner bakery, the second outlet of an Ashburn bakery (at Lotte Center) still remains.

Super Buffet is still Sichuan Village.  I was actually in there a few weeks ago for carry out.  Food is the same but I did not see the same older gentleman behind the counter (I hadn't been in two years).  

Dan Dan noodles and spicy wontons were good.  A friend of mine had a dry fry chicken thing which was actually really good.