On 12/20/2016 at 9:35 AM, Tweaked said:

If you love Parisian cafe poster art then you will want to check out Toulouse-Lautrec Illustrates the Belle Époque at the Phillips. 

From the Phillips' website:

"For the first time in the US, Toulouse-Lautrec Illustrates the Belle Époque presents one of the foremost collections of the artist’s prints and posters. Drawn from the artist’s most prolific years exploring lithography, these iconic images and rarely exhibited unique proofs provide insight into his innovative and complex printmaking process. Encompassing nearly 100 examples of incomparable quality and color, these prints depict daily life and celebrate the premier performers of the belle époque—Aristide Bruant, Marcelle Lender, Cha-U-Kao and others—cleverly caricatured through Toulouse-Lautrec’s perceptive skills of observation and transformation. His modern aesthetic and sharp wit immortalized Paris’s celebrity elite, embraced bohemian culture, and fueled the public imagination." 

Thanks for the heads up Tweaked. I've always enjoyed his work. Before I go, I'll re-watch:

Moulin Rouge (1952) Directed by John Huston. Starring José Ferrer and Zsa Zsa Gabor

I forgot Zsa Zsa was in it!