Bramble and Brine - Chef-Owner Joey Churchman's Modern American on Rehoboth Avenue in Rehoboth Beach - Closed

On 9/11/2016 at 3:18 PM, Pool Boy said:

Bramble & Brine - really great. While away from the beach a goodly bit, it is worth the easy walk down the main drag. Really good cocktails, nice wine list. Very nice space. We opted for two starters each, then an entree each, and dessert. Honestly, the entrees, while good, were not up to the quality of the starters or desserts, but I am not really complaining - I just might order differently next time. Only other minor nit was the pacing was a smidge off as they got busy and the three FOH staff tried to keep up. In the end, this was a great meal and I will gladly go back..

On 9/12/2016 at 10:45 AM, mr food said:

Prior to Lupo, we had cocktails at Bramble and Vine. Palma took excellent care of us despite being somewhat slammed and new to the establishment. She (and I agree) does not like their policy of measured pours for all drinks. Slows things down and my old fashioned while well made needed more bourbon.

Apparently the co-owners of Bramble & Brine had a falling out, the chef/co-owner left.  B&B is now closed.

Apparently the co-owners of Bramble & Brine had a falling out, the chef/co-owner left.  B&B is now closed.

The last time I ate there, I had a meal (pasta, I think) that was so over salted that I could not eat it.  What a shame - it was so, so good in the past.

On 3/20/2017 at 1:13 PM, Ericandblueboy said:

Yeah I read that on Rehoboth Foodie (or whatever that person's blog is called) a while ago. I'd followed the blog for a while after trying to figure out what the hell happened to Espuma.