Business Head Shot Recommendation?

Rovers2000

I am finding myself in need of a new corporate head shot.  While my company provides them - many of my colleagues haven't been thrilled with the quality.  Does anyone have a photographer or company they would recommend?  While Arlington / Northern VA would be preferred, I'd be open to suggestions downtown as well.

Thank you!

On 4/17/2017 at 9:08 AM, Rovers2000 said:

I am finding myself in need of a new corporate head shot.  While my company provides them - many of my colleagues haven't been thrilled with the quality.  Does anyone have a photographer or company they would recommend?  While Arlington / Northern VA would be preferred, I'd be open to suggestions downtown as well.

Thank you!

I started this forum honestly thinking it would become the most popular one we had. Perhaps I made things too strict, I don't know, but I don't regret a thing, because it will always be in a position to move forward.

I recommend taking a close look at the Businesses and Professionals Guide under Photographers, and you'll see three in the area - they may not be what you want, but you can always write them and ask to see their portfolio (photographers often have them online anyway). There are some head shots by Djenno Bacvic, for example, that are awesome, and his is the only website I looked at - I would write Josh Radigan, and also investigate the other two photographers.