Old Arlington Grill - Comedy Club Serving American Cuisine at the Arlington Cinema 'N' Drafthouse - Closed

Old Arlington Grill - which is on the opposite side of the entrance to Arlington Cinema 'N' Drafthouse as the underrated Mazagan, is closed, and there's a banner up for a new restaurant which is coming. 

For the life of me, I can't remember the name of the restaurant (it caught me off-guard), but it's something ethnic - maybe Thai. If anyone is driving by on Columbia Pike, take a peak at the sign and let us know?

20 hours ago, DonRocks said:

Old Arlington Grill - which is on the opposite side of the entrance to Arlington Cinema 'N' Drafthouse as the underrated Mazagan, is closed, and there's a banner up for a new restaurant which is coming. 

For the life of me, I can't remember the name of the restaurant (it caught me off-guard), but it's something ethnic - maybe Thai. If anyone is driving by on Columbia Pike, take a peak at the sign and let us know?

Tortas Y Tacos La Chiquita.

Former Mexican Food Truck Moving to Arlington Drafthouse’s Green Room, by Chris Teale — May 23, 2017 at 11:00 am on ARLnow.com.

• Like 1