Kansas City Chiefs (1970-) AFC, West Division - Charter Member of the AFL (1960) as the Dallas Texans

DonRocks

Coming into tonight's game against the Houston Texans, the Kansas City Chiefs were the final remaining undefeated team in the NFL.

After tonight's game, they're still undefeated - they are incredible.

Their rookie running back, Kareem Hunt, is not only the leading candidate for the 2017 NFL Rookie of the Year; he's still seriously being mentioned in the NFL MVP conversation.  

Kareem Hunt has made the Chiefs' career-journeyman quarterback, Alex Smith, the best quarterback in the NFL so far this season - really! Look it up! Alex Smith! After five games, the man has 11 touchdowns and 0 interceptions.

Quoted from NFL.comThrough five games, Smith has as many interceptions as he does losses: zero. Give him the respect he deserves.

The Chiefs are so impressive that they forced several players into my medium-term memory - one of whom is the fastest player in the NFL: Tyreek Hill, who can achieve speeds of nearly 23 mph.

As I write this with 1:13 left in the game, KC is beating Houston 42-26. They're the better of the two teams, and fully deserved to win this game despite the unfortunate injury of J.J. Watt. (Edit: The final score was 42-34.)

Hat's off to you, KC.

10 hours ago, DonRocks said:

The Chiefs are so impressive that they forced several players into my medium-term memory - one of whom is the fastest player in the NFL: Tyreek Hill, who can achieve speeds of nearly 23 mph.

Tyreek is one of my best fantasy picks-- especially after losing my #1 pick David Johnson, and more recently, Ty Montgomery.

I pray to the football gods that Latavius Murray doesn't score more than 11 points tonight. I need this win!